News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Latios212 on January 03, 2016, 08:47:01 PMBefore we get started, I'd like to give a shout-out to manio for being a runner-up for literally every category! For the sake of conciseness, I won't write that for every category, but feel free to imagine this under each heading.
I call shenanigans

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 03, 2016, 09:06:29 PMI want to thank all the gay guys on NSM for supporting me even though they're jealous of my looks and generally hate me.

u wot m8
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Hero of Trains

Wow! You are all really nice people. I'm not sure how I got on there when I've been gone for months, but that's really sweet. Thank you all!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Correct! I also hope to be slightly more active now!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on January 05, 2016, 06:29:25 PMCorrect! I also hope to be slightly more active now!
Hey, maybe the story will actually get finished someday! ;D Congrats Trains and all other Superlative winners so far! I hope Maestro wins none of the awards!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives, Round 2

Longest
Spoiler
Winner: Bubbles!
C
o
n
g
r
a
t
u
l
a
t
i
o
n
s

o
n

b
e
i
n
g

N
S
M
'
s

l
o
n
g
e
s
t

m
e
m
b
e
r
!

Runner-up: sipan!
N
S
M
'
s

s
e
c
o
n
d

l
o
n
g
e
s
t
[close]

Most Improved
Spoiler
Winner: mariolegofan!
Compare MLF's sheets now to those from one year ago and you'll see MAJOR improvement. In addition, MLF's attitude and outlook have brightened up a lot and I see him getting along with people better than ever before. Cheers!

Runner-up: Latios212!
Uh... a year ago, me and my sheets were non-existent. And then I started arranging garbage. But now... heheh. Thanks to everyone for your support!
[close]

Most Changed
Spoiler
Winner: mariolegofan!
Changed? Yes. For the better? Oh yes. Really, I can't think of anyone else who has changed much since I got here :P

Runner-up: Dude!
Dude definitely almost maybe probably changed.
[close]

Most Sarcastic
Spoiler
Winner: Dudeman
I tried to come up with a sarcastic presentation of this award but I couldn't, so I'll leave that to the God of Sarcasm, who is obviously the most fitting person to win this award.

Runner-up: SlowPokemon!
Slow got the runner-up for this award because there was nobody else that could compete with Dudeman. At least you got second place?
[close]

Cutest
Spoiler
Winner: Nebbles!
Winning prettiest wasn't enough. Nebbles just deserves two awards, plain and simple!

Runner-up: Waddle Bro!
Because who doesn't think Spiritombs are the cutest.
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on January 13, 2016, 09:38:52 PMPrettiest and cutest? Hell yeah
Hey, at least I won an award for something that I can't fake.

that was my acceptance speech
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

im back to accept my annual award for the longest member

TheMarioPianist

Where are my superlatives?

....Oh wait, silly me, I'm not winning any. Dang manio scam...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 19, 2016, 08:50:20 PMWhere are my superlatives?

....Oh wait, silly me, I'm not winning any. Dang manio scam...
XD Same. The only thing I was nominated for was best video gamer, which I know I'm not going to win! XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives, Round 3

Smartest
Spoiler
Winner: Jamaha!
Jamaha is really smart. Like reaaallllly smart. He's a Master of Science and knows all about radio engineering and stuff. Science is hard, but Jamaha knows about all kinds of things you can't even imagine. Jamaha sees all, Jamaha knows all.

Runner-up: Mashi!
Mashi's smart enough to know the consequences of winning smartest. What a smart guy!
[close]

The most A+
Spoiler
Winner: braixen1264!
Guess who got an A++++ on their geometry test last week? (right? right?)

Mashi gets a B in A+. See me after class.
[close]

Frivolousest
Spoiler
Winner: Dude!
It's Dude. 'Nuff said.

Looks like Mashi is just too frivolous to even win this category.
[close]

Best LP'er
Spoiler
Winner: MaestroUGC!
Where are my superlatives? Right here! Well, one of them. Imposing as Maestro may seem in text, he sounds... actually, quite kind, warm, and welcoming... and not as if he's about to banhammer you in the face.

Runner-up: K-NiGhT!
Perhaps K-NiGhT would have won if he wasn't helping Maestro win...
[close]

Calmest
Spoiler
Winner: Latios212!
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...how exactly did this guy win, again?"
- Dudeman

Runner-up: Maelstrom!
mael·strom /ˈmālˌsträm/ (n.) a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Seems legit.
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Latios212 on January 22, 2016, 01:56:08 PMBest LP'er
Winner: MaestroUGC!
Where are my superlatives? Right here! Well, one of them. Imposing as Maestro may seem in text, he sounds... actually, quite kind, warm, and welcoming... and not as if he's about to banhammer you in the face.
I would like to thank the Academy of Derivative Interactive Entertainment for bestowing Romp Airlines with this honor. I would, but they don't exist and I won this award entirely on my own. It's been a great year for Romp Air, we've successfully absorbed two smaller Let's Play channels, produced to longest LP on the channel this far, and even got a movie deal out of it! I'd like to extend a great thanks to Nebbles, whose own efforts on the channel has propelled us into the future, as well as K-Night for generally being the butt of our jokes. May he rest in peace. I'll show you all why I deserved this award so much this coming year, and you'll finally have a reason to subscribe. Oh, they're trying to usher me off the stage. Rare-a-thon 2016! Alright, I'm going! Don't touch me! I will end you and your loved ones!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.