News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Undertale - "Shop" by braixen1264

Started by Zeta, November 25, 2015, 06:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Shop
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braixen1264

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I spent a good 40 minutes trying to compare the ost to your arrangement and the electronic noise is giving me a headache
all I can tell you is I don't hear an F in the first chord of the ostinato, just an Ab and a C
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 08, 2015, 03:41:34 PMI don't hear an F in the first chord of the ostinato, just an Ab and a C
It is there.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Onionleaf

Awe I love it, it's one of my favourite Undertale tracks! Just a few minor points from me, but anyone else is more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. ^^" (I'm mostly just here for the relaxing music)
  • I can hear staccato in the accompaniment all the time, so perhaps there could be a staccato on the 4th and 8th quaver beats in each bar?
  • I can hear staccato in the melody line for the quavers in the 3rd & 4th beats in m. 1 & 3.
  • Maybe add a D.C. mark at the end?
  • Am I just imagining it, or is the melody in m. 5-8 played in octaves? :o Might just be me...

braix

Quote from: Onionleaf on December 09, 2015, 01:53:14 AMAwe I love it, it's one of my favourite Undertale tracks! Just a few minor points from me, but anyone else is more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. ^^" (I'm mostly just here for the relaxing music)
  • I can hear staccato in the accompaniment all the time, so perhaps there could be a staccato on the 4th and 8th quaver beats in each bar?
  • I can hear staccato in the melody line for the quavers in the 3rd & 4th beats in m. 1 & 3.
  • Maybe add a D.C. mark at the end?
  • Am I just imagining it, or is the melody in m. 5-8 played in octaves? :o Might just be me...
Fixed the first three. The D.C. mark doesn't playback the repeat though.
For the fourth one, I don't hear octaves. I could be wrong about that though.

Zeila

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 09, 2015, 07:55:10 PMFixed the first three. The D.C. mark doesn't playback the repeat though.
For the fourth one, I don't hear octaves. I could be wrong about that though.
If you use finale 2014 and would like the D.C. mark to repeat, all you have to do is enter the desired target measure # after you select it. You can also choose how many times you want to repeat in the same menu. I think when it plays the whole song again, it goes straight to the last ending/repeat, so if you want to fix that, click on the repeat box thing and check "Reset on repeat action." If that doesn't work you can always experiment on it or simply forgo it altogether

braix

I tried this, but it doesn't really work for me. I looked around at all the settings and none of them seem to work

mastersuperfan

The octaves are pretty clear to me, actually.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

Okay I see, maybe it's just me.
I'll add those octaves in once I get home

braix

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

This one's on the house. Merry Christmas 8)

[MID] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

(Layer usage, voice preservation, missing parts, more precise articulation, pianistically idiomatic interpretation, MIDI volume balancing)

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday