News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[MUL] Mega Man series - Multiple songs

Started by WaluigiTime64, November 20, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

The Mega Man section seems a bit lower quality than more recent arrangements, so this request will hopefully get some arrangers working on the section. (Note: This section mentions only Mega Man songs from the "Classic" series)

For starters, arrangements that should be improved:

[NES] Mega Man 3:
"Needleman"

[Wii] Mega Man 9:
"Title Screen"

Songs that should be added:

[NES] Mega Man 2:
"Credits" (As in, the extended version of "Title Screen" that plays during the credits)

[NES] Mega Man 5:
"Gyro Man"

[SNES] Mega Man 7:
"Skull Castle 1 (Entrance)"
"Skull Castle 3 (Walk the Invisible)"

[SAT] Mega Man 8:
"Aqua Man"

[Wii] Mega Man 9:
"Intro"
"Thunder Tornado (Tornado Man Stage)"
"Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man Stage)"
"We're the Robots (Wily Castle 2)"
"Ending"

[Wii] Mega Man 10:
"Cybersheep's Dream (Sheep Man Stage)"
"Abandoned Memory (Wily Castle 1)"
"Wily Machine 10"
"Heart of Enker (Special Stage 1)"

Please note that I do NOT need to see all of these songs arranged, it is just a preference. If you want to arrange any of the songs listed here, that would be nice. 

(I feel like I'm going to end up finishing this request myself. )
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

*cracks knuckles*

(For the record, I arranged a replacement for Bomb Man Stage a while back that I haven't submitted yet. If you wanna take a look, dig a bit through the personal arrangement threads and it'll be in mine.)

(EDIT: I actually have more than a few of these already done, but I think most of them are really old/poorly formatted/have broken links. Lemme know if there's any you want to take a look at and I'll try to start updating my thread again.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Dug around in the Personal Arrangements Threads, and I found those arrangements. The only disappointing thing is that although you did the entire soundtrack for Mega Man 6, none of the links work. =P (Mega Man 6 is my favourite)

Other links I hope you'll update:
"Ice Man"
"Boss" (Mega Man 1)
"Shadowman"
"Gravity Man"
"Wave Man"

I hope these arrangements eventually get submitted on to the site. The ones I was able to listen to were very well done. (Wouldn't want to waste the time spent on Mega Man 6's soundtrack)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

WAH

Welp, I got around to fixing the links to my MM6 arrangements and the others you requested. Now, most of the MM6 stuff is nigh-unplayable and likely poorly formatted (not to mention I don't even have MUS's for them, though I have .mscz files in my Dropbox folder), so keep that in mind. I think I'm gonna need to set aside some time to completely redo those pieces. I'd hate to leave them that way.

Oh, and I have an arrangement of Bubble Man Stage, so I should probably upload that as well.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Thanks for that! They sound really nice!
I hope some of those get submitted to the site soon. (Not counting Mr. X Fortress, which I have removed from the request). If you would like me to remove some of the songs from the list (because you have already arranged them), please let me know which ones you want removed.

DonValentino

I did couple of Mega Man songs, including Dark Man Stages. They are oldies and need to be fixed a little, but please feel free to look around: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/Don's%20Arrangements/Mega%20Man :J

WaluigiTime64

I'd love to have a look, but the link doesn't seem to work.
It gives me an error stating that it doesn't exist. If you could check for any errors that would be much appreciated. If there supposedly aren't any errors, then maybe it's on my end. I'm not too sure.

DonValentino

Hmm how odd, works fine for me... Maybe try again, or alternatively, click on the Tingle in my signature below, it will direct you to my Dropbox arrangement folder. Then just go to the "Mega Man" folder. The link above was in fact the direct link to that folder.

If this doesn't work either, please say :J

WaluigiTime64

Hey! The Tingle worked!
But Finale won't...
Midi format would help a lot, but I don't mean to waste your time.

DonValentino

Tingle never fails ;3

Oh, Finale didn't work? I use Finale 2012 for my arrangements, which version of Finale are you using? Anyways, no problem, here you go a rar archive with everything: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56815186/Mega%20Man.rar

WaluigiTime64

Thanks for that!
Once again, if you want me to remove them from the request, than I'll be happy to oblige!

Also I downloaded Finale, but it doesn't want to install, is the problem.

DonValentino

You're welcome. Well they are done, so there's no need to keep the requests right? :J

WaluigiTime64

I guess... but...
The reason I asked is because you stated that they were "oldies" and might need to be fixed a little. (If you already did some fixing-up then my point is invalid)
The only time I'm definitely sure I should remove them from the list is when it goes up onto the site. If you want me to remove some from the request, please list which ones, and so if you wanted to fix some up, then I don't want to remove those ones from the list.

DonValentino

Eh here we always consider a request fulfilled when an arrangement is done, better or worse. As you prefer.

WaluigiTime64

Removed some of the arrangements. That should be all of the songs that are already complete.