Series: Other
Game: Splatoon
Console: Wii U
Title: Splattack! (2014 E3PV)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

OK when the Splatoon hype still is going I decided that it was an excellent opportunity to give the Squid-Kids their favorite music to play! :D

I know this one isn't finished yet. I'll foremost fix the ending. Having the original as the standard ending, and mine as an ossia ending. The grace notes: some are like the original some are made up by me. Tremolos are made to make it more vibrating, like the organ. Section D, the LH isn't exactly like that, but I think only including the guitar makes it lose some motion, so that's why I made it like that. With that said, feel free to give feedback/ideas on the sheet.

Also if anyone has an idea for some nice tempo mark reference feel free to tell me, I haven't played the game lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS-weGByfnk
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Might I suggest using a midi sound instead of Garritan? It can make for issues when doing MIDI related things; especially for those who don't have Garritan. I'm suggesting this for future reference as well.

But holy crap what a sheet
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Do you mean if people want to use it as a midi file for some purpose?? I really like the sound of Garritan that's why I use it.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

I'm saying people who don't have Garritan and don't know how to change the Midi settings. Sometimes even playback will screw up.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Latios212

Note to performer:
Ornaments and pedal in sections A and F
are to be taken loosely, more as guidelines, and can be improvised. The purpose of them is to give these sections a less "clean" sound and instead a more "dirty" or "splatty" sound
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 16, 2015, 08:15:37 AMI'm saying people who don't have Garritan and don't know how to change the Midi settings. Sometimes even playback will screw up.

Are you saying that their sound might not work? For me it obviously work since I have Finale 2014, but doesn't it work for other people, or be errors for other people that I can't notice? Also are you talking about the midi file, or the mus file, or both?

Quote from: Latios212 on November 16, 2015, 08:41:50 AMNote to performer:
Ornaments and pedal in sections A and F
are to be taken loosely, more as guidelines, and can be improvised. The purpose of them is to give these sections a less "clean" sound and instead a more "dirty" or "splatty" sound

Also Latios what do you mean by your comment? Should I bold the text like you have?

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Oh no I was just correcting a few spelling/grammar mistakes.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 16, 2015, 09:25:31 AMAre you saying that their sound might not work? For me it obviously work since I have Finale 2014, but doesn't it work for other people, or be errors for other people that I can't notice? Also are you talking about the midi file, or the mus file, or both?
I'm only referring to the midi file. Yeah some programs can't handle garritan and would cause problems. It's a headache for many that you can save by simply turning garritan off. I know that on my computer I don't have garritan and whenever I open something that used garritan, nothing plays. I get silence until I go and set a midi sound. Let those who have garritan use it to hear the cool new VST using their own technical knowledge. For the everyday user, this causes problems.

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 16, 2015, 09:37:26 AMI'm only referring to the midi file. Yeah some programs can't handle garritan and would cause problems. It's a headache for many that you can save by simply turning garritan off. I know that on my computer I don't have garritan and whenever I open something that used garritan, nothing plays. I get silence until I go and set a midi sound. Let those who have garritan use it to hear the cool new VST using their own technical knowledge. For the everyday user, this causes problems.

OK, but can I still have it on my mus files?

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

I can't tell you what you can and can't do and I'm not going to fight you to change it. If you can't live with midi sounds, stick with garritan then. But even mus files with garritan will cause problems for newbie notepad users.

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

OK thanks for the information. :) I'll consider it, to change or stay, for my future sheets.

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

My my, what an immaculate arrangement.

For measures 23-27, instead of basing your accidentals off of a temporary modulation to A# minor, base if off of Bb minor.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot