Series: Other
Game: Papers, Please
Console: PC
Title: Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: dublincalif

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

[attachment deleted by admin]

DonValentino

My bad, it seems the sheet on site is the one that has the invisible accel. :-X
We could work in making it better though.

I made a fixed version (haven't heard the original, just cleaned what you have, so some things may be missing): MUS

Olimar12345

That arrangement is fairly new, and I don't think it needs a replacement, to be honest.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 31, 2015, 06:39:04 AMThat arrangement is fairly new, and I don't think it needs a replacement, to be honest.

I understand it's just a clean up of the one on site, it wouldn't hurt tbh. Aside from other possible mistakes, at least that weird "change" to D minor in m. 3 is something important enough to fix imo.

dublincalif

Quote from: DonValentino on October 31, 2015, 04:55:22 AMMy bad, it seems the sheet on site is the one that has the invisible accel. :-X
We could work in making it better though.

I made a fixed version (haven't heard the original, just cleaned what you have, so some things may be missing): MUS

I looked at your version and it looks like it just makes the sheet (in amount of paper I guess you could say, not actually time wise) shorter. It is a nice touch though, I just don't know how to do things like that in finale, I'm a huge noob when it comes to finale.
Also does anyone think this has a possibilty of getting accepted or did I goof something important up again?

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot