Re: mantis985's arrangements: New Starfox Arrangement!

Started by mantis985, June 13, 2008, 03:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game would you like me to focus on?

Dark Cloud 2
3 (33.3%)
SoulCalibur
2 (22.2%)
Jet Force Gemini
1 (11.1%)
Metal Gear Solid
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

SuperFireKirby

Judging by "Stella Magic Temple" I'd say you have yourself a european copy of the game since they made a few translation errors , such as "Stella Valley" which should have been "Starlight Canyon". Just making an observation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Actually I was using the soundtrack off a website, I should change the name then?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

8/11/09: Added "Premonition" from DC2.

Also revised Chemical Plant.

SuperFireKirby

mantis985

mantis985

Now that schools winding down for me I have time to arrange again.  I finished a few Dark Cloud 2 songs-"Flower Garden" and "Ancient Mural"- today. I'll put them up after I finish a few more.  I'm going to try to arrange the entire soundtrack by the end of summer.

The Deku Trombonist

Yay! Mantis is back! Don't forget to submit your songs in the submission topic stickied at the top of the page.

mantis985

SuperFireKirby

Awesome. I would help you in arranging these songs. But I lack both an arranging program and the ability to arrange music(well at least)

mantis985

Oni-Link

I think I played the first Dark Cloud but gave up because of the difficulty.
(I did that when I was little).

SuperFireKirby

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 01, 2010, 03:38:42 AMThe second one is a million times better.
I've always wanted to see what Flotsam is like.

mantis985

I added Fading Consciousness, the song that plays when one of your characters is "incapacitated."

6/9: Added "Balance Valley"