[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Nuvema Town" (Replacement) by JDMEK5

Started by Zeta, October 29, 2015, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on October 31, 2015, 07:12:54 PMActually no I haven't because practically everything I know I learned from NSM and I haven't seen that before around here ::)
Haha oh ok well take my word for it that it is most definitely a thing but it won't be seen on NSM cuz it's never mandatory and takes a bit of (slightly-complicated-but-not-really) extra work.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

Everything's all here! Nice job.

Latios and I huddled together for a bit and decided there were a couple ways that your sheet could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

1.) Instead of 4 systems with 5-7-6-6 measures, have 5 systems with 4-5-5-5 measures.
2.) To allow for necessary space needed in item 1, make the pedal markings invisible, and write a "con pedale" at the beginning of the piece. The phrase assumes that one release/re-apply the pedal at the chord changes, which is what you had notated.
3.) Slightly widen the left page margin to make things overall less squished.
4.) A by-product of changing the measure layout, you'll need to re-adjust the phrase markings to prevent any collisions.
5.) For consistency, use cross-staff in place of the RH marking you had notated for m. 11, beat 2.

[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on November 05, 2015, 10:06:36 PM*Stuff to fix and stuff to add*
If everything you mentioned is in the sheet to which those links direct, then I'm more than happy. Let me know if there's still anything else I have to do.

That sheet looks so beautiful.. *sniff*
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bespinben

Oh great! Normally I don't like doing the whole "here I did it all for you my way is better", so I'm glad you're supportive the new look.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 05, 2015, 11:29:08 PMLet me know if there's still anything else I have to do.
Just update the OP and we'll call it a day ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on November 05, 2015, 11:43:31 PMOh great! Normally I don't like doing the whole "here I did it all for you my way is better", so I'm glad you're supportive the new look.
Oh yeah no it's actually rare for me to disagree with you. It just happened to happen a bunch in the Pokémon project but that was coincidence. :P My arranging style has actually been hugely impacted by your critique and arrangements of your own. (That, and while editing my sheet here you didn't touch my fancy 8th-rest-beam so we're all good ;) )

Links updated.

My Arrangements

Zeta