News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Jingle's Song" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, October 25, 2015, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Jingle's Song
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

I would say move the middle layer around. In some parts it's clearly easier to play with the LH (say, measures 16-20, and many other places as well).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

C# -> Db in measure 8, I think there's a few errors in the second voice but I don't have time to check right now.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Altissimo

Quote from: FireArrow on November 05, 2015, 07:19:52 PMC# -> Db in measure 8, I think there's a few errors in the second voice but I don't have time to check right now.

Fixed the C#. I can't edit any errors I'm not aware of though lol

Bespinben

Quote from: Latios212 on October 31, 2015, 08:19:53 PMIn some parts it's clearly easier to play with the LH (say, measures 16-20, and many other places as well).
Yes, if you would indicate where and how one should play the triplet inner voice in the notation, that would be...
great
[close]

I also noticed this in m. 4:

Granted, there's absolutely nothing you can do about that in Notepad... (wink wink nudge nudge)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

Quote from: Bespinben on November 06, 2015, 12:20:34 PMYes, if you would indicate where and how one should play the triplet inner voice in the notation, that would be...
great
[close]

I thought I fixed it up a bit so the triplet voice is in the staff according to the hand that should play it. Unless you mean adding indicator lines?

and yes I'll get on that double sharp issue. soon
edit: fixed this

JDMEK5

Only thing I could think of is maybe using slurs to indicate phrases in the RH melody (and maybe LH). But it's not necessarily necessary. Other than that I think it looks great.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot