[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine - "Delfino Plaza" (Replacement) by TheMarioPianist

Started by Zeta, October 24, 2015, 04:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Bespinben on November 13, 2015, 12:32:30 PMAll your file links result in: 404 - Attachment Not Found
Reuploaded, no more 404's (tested on my computer, at least).
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Updated a few more Ab's to G#'s where E7b9 chords were present. Maybe if I paid attention to chords and accidental rules there wouldn't be so many tiny updates over these things XD.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bespinben

Ya missed a spot! Measure 27 is an F#7 chord, so the Bb should be A#.

I promise that's the last one, lol  :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Bespinben on November 16, 2015, 01:28:45 AMYa missed a spot! Measure 27 is an F#7 chord, so the Bb should be A#.

Yea, that just shows that I was too lazy to look over the whole song like I should have :P. Will fix after school!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Also the staff is 2 different sizes. The first line is 90% and the rest is 100%. It should probably all be 90%

TheMarioPianist

Oh shoot, kinda ran out of time today. I'll be glad to do them tomorrow after school, but if someone can implement the previous 2 changes before me it would be greatly appreciated!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Bespinben on November 16, 2015, 01:28:45 AMYa missed a spot! Measure 27 is an F#7 chord, so the Bb should be A#.

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 16, 2015, 09:40:45 AMAlso the staff is 2 different sizes. The first line is 90% and the rest is 100%. It should probably all be 90%
These should be fixed! (Might wanna double check sizes of the systems just in case, but I think I did it right...)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Zeta