News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PS1] Mega Man 8 - "Sword Man Stage" by Matiasgarcia

Started by Zeta, October 20, 2015, 01:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 8
Console: PlayStation
Title: Sword Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Matiasgarcia

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Matiasgarcia

Wow! No sabía que existía, es mucho mejor ! jajajaja
Gracias, con gusto lo usaré ! :D

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mastersuperfan

No puedo hablar mucho español porque estoy en primer año de la escuela secundaria, pero todavía sé bastante para hablar un poco con otras personas. :P

On the subject of the arrangement itself, much of the piece needs to be changed to show the third beat of the measures through all that syncopation. Additionally, the measures should be spaced more evenly throughout (it looks awfully cramped in the last line). Also, in m7, it doesn't look right--I would think that it would be better to swap the parts into opposite layers (e.g. half note in layer 1, other notes in layer 2). The last measures should also be notated with layers instead of using a tie to string those eighth notes together.

I feel like the 8vas should span the whole measure instead of leaving out the first two notes, but that might just be my inner OCD speaking--I don't know if that's how it should actually be done.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mastersuperfan on October 20, 2015, 04:35:46 PMNo puedo hablar mucho español porque estoy en primer año de la escuela secundaria, pero todavía sé bastante para hablar un poco con otras personas. :P

¡Muy bien!

Quote from: mastersuperfan on October 20, 2015, 04:35:46 PMOn the subject of the arrangement itself, much of the piece needs to be changed to show the third beat of the measures through all that syncopation. Additionally, the measures should be spaced more evenly throughout (it looks awfully cramped in the last line). Also, in m7, it doesn't look right--I would think that it would be better to swap the parts into opposite layers (e.g. half note in layer 1, other notes in layer 2). The last measures should also be notated with layers instead of using a tie to string those eighth notes together.

I feel like the 8vas should span the whole measure instead of leaving out the first two notes, but that might just be my inner OCD speaking--I don't know if that's how it should actually be done.

Permíteme traducir.

Sobre el tema de el arreglo en sí, gran parte de la pieza necesita ser cambiado para mostrar el tercer tiempo de los compás a través de todo lo que la síncopa. Además, los compás se deben espaciar de manera más uniforme a lo largo (se ve muy apretados en la última línea). También, en el séptimo compás, que no se ve correcto - yo creo que sería mejor poner las partes en capas opuestas (por ejemplo, blanca en la primera capa, otras notas en la segunda capa). Los últimos compás también deben ser anotadas con capas en lugar de utilizar una ligadura de unión para conectar esos corcheas juntos.

Me siento como las 8vas deben abarcar todo el compás, pero que podría ser mi TOC interno que está hablando - No sé si eso es lo que debe hacerse.

Espero que esta traducción tiene sentido. Si no, dime.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bespinben

Lo siento Matiasgarcia, tengo que borrar tu partitura porque de inactividad.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday