[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Petal Meadows" (Replacement) by Bloop

Started by Zeta, October 20, 2015, 05:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Petal Meadows
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

Bespinben

Make the entire sheet 2 measures per system (resulting in 4 systems on page 1, 5 on page 2, and 5 on page 3), and optimize the remaining white space on the bottom of page 1 (no need to push it all to the top like it is currently)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mastersuperfan

Remove Pno., first of all.

I find it odd that in m12 and m16, the last note before the pickup to the next measure is left out of the 8va. I think it would look nice and clearer if the 8va spanned past that note as well. Just my opinion, though.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on October 20, 2015, 12:21:26 PMMake the entire sheet 2 measures per system (resulting in 4 systems on page 1, 5 on page 2, and 5 on page 3), and optimize the remaining white space on the bottom of page 1 (no need to push it all to the top like it is currently)
If Bloop doesn't make it in time.....I can fix it.

Also, Bespinben, you can't have 2 measures in each system without having more than 3 pages.

Bespinben

It will fit on 3 pages if you have 5 systems on page one, 6 on page two, and 6 on page three. You'll need to reduce the space between the staves on each system (0.88" should work), reduce the page size by 5%, and adjust the page margins and header info in order to make it work.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Zeta