Title: Snowy
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nebbles

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BIeGdBjJiU

Very good!
I few things I noticed:
- In Measures 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, & 14 (left hand), you have an additional note which I don't hear in the original, E. Since you have 2 note chords everywhere else, it might be best consistency-wise to take those Es out.
- In Measure 19, 20, & 23 (both hands), change all the flats in this section to sharps. I'm hearing an F# sharp minor progression through this section meaning that all the Dbs should be C#s (and the Gb should be an F# in measure 20).
-The last system seems a little squished, I'm not sure what to do about this...

Again, excellent work!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

All right, I'll get working on those over the week.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Oronoco

I like this so much  :)

See what you think about putting 4 measures per system, having ~3 systems on the second page, and resizing to ~95% to fill in the white space. I think it looks good that way, but I can see how you might really like having it all on one page.

Think about making the rest on beats 1 and 2 in measure 23 the same as the rests on beats 1 and 2 in measure 21.

Also, I like your tempo marking!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

Thanks! I prefer having it all one page, so I'll probably keep it that way.

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Sebastian

Also, you can make the page size as small as 80% "legally." I think Olimar told me once that you shouldn't go smaller than 80%.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 18, 2015, 11:39:37 AMAlso, you can make the page size as small as 80% "legally." I think Olimar told me once that you shouldn't go smaller than 80%.
Whoops this is what I mean't. That comma & "t" didn't make it from my brain to my finger lol.

Nebbles

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 18, 2015, 07:05:55 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BIeGdBjJiU

Very good!
I few things I noticed:
- In Measures 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, & 14 (left hand), you have an additional note which I don't hear in the original, E. Since you have 2 note chords everywhere else, it might be best consistency-wise to take those Es out.
- In Measure 19, 20, & 23 (both hands), change all the flats in this section to sharps. I'm hearing an F# sharp minor progression through this section meaning that all the Dbs should be C#s (and the Gb should be an F# in measure 20).
-The last system seems a little squished, I'm not sure what to do about this...

Again, excellent work!

Should measures 21 and 22 also have the sharp to flat transition, or no? I was working on it earlier this morning.

Sebastian

Sorry, I wasn't very clear about that :P

Measures 21 and 22 center around an Eb 7th chord. So it's cool the way it is 👍

Nebbles

Gotcha. All right, I've made all edits, so when I get home I'll upload the corrections! :J

Bespinben

Nebbles and I finalized the engraving for this arrangement:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MUSX]

...even made a spiffy re-mastered audio version:
[MP3]

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 18, 2015, 07:05:55 AM-The last system seems a little squished, I'm not sure what to do about this...
If you read this MLF, what I did to fix this was I noticed I could eliminate 2 measures from the sheet by adding a 1st and 2nd ending during the first 8 measures. This allowed me to evenly distribute 4 measures to each system.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle