Whose jack-o-lantern is your favorite?

none yet
3 (75%)
none yet
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 25, 2016, 08:01:58 AM

mikey

Greetings, NSMers!  It's time for America's favorite holiday!  Now, introducing your host, NocturneOfShadow!
... oh right, that's me.
This year's Jack-O-Lantern contest will be slightly different from the past, because in addition to the popular vote, we will also have judges handing out awards in any category from Artistic to Zamboni!  If you're interested in being a judge, PM me for more details!
When you carve a jack-o-lantern, post a picture to this thread.  Your jackolantern will be added to the poll, which will stay open until November 1st.
Happy Carving, NSM!
unmotivated

braix

Pumpkins are too expensive and not worth it to just cut shapes from them
However if I was creative and I had a ton of free time, I might consider it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 17, 2015, 09:09:34 AMPumpkins are too expensive and not worth it to just cut shapes from them
However if I was creative and I had a ton of free time, I might consider it.
they like 4 bucks man
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

No one even celebrates Halloween at non-existent Australia :P

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

ah another america-centralized thing made to seem global

Ruto

Oh yeah I think there's no reason to celebrate Halloween if it isn't even fall in the country. o_O But they celebrate it in Harry Potter?

Oh well...maybe I can carve up a squash before I cook it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 17, 2015, 04:29:26 PMah another america-centralized thing made to seem global
Halloween's the best holiday ever made you can fight me
unmotivated

braix

i can carve a banana though. is that okay?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

A reminder that there are 9 days left until the voting ends!  If you've carved your pumpkins, take a picture and post it in the thread.  The categories to be judged have been chosen, but will not be announced.  The winner of the popular vote may win a special prize?  Or they may not, that point was a little ambiguous when I made that deal with the voodoo masters.
unmotivated

braix

Oronoco

Can I submit a picture of someone else's pumpkin sitting outside my building?

(I think it's supposed to be a cat.)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

hm... you know what go for it.  Pumpkins aren't people.
unmotivated