News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[WiiU] Super Mario Maker - "Title Screen"

Started by ryukahr, October 15, 2015, 02:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryukahr

Completed by Brawler4Ever
As many of you probably know, Mario Maker's got a catchy title screen tune. I'm definitely gonna cover this song soon but I wanted to see if anyone can/has tabbed it out before then.

Bespinben

You might be pleased to know that one of our lovely forum members had actually arranged this piece prior to your request!

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 17, 2015, 07:31:29 PMSuper Mario Maker - Title 2 (appears when the K is pressed on the Title Screen, from what I could tell) (name pending official OST release)

A few tips for next time --- try and use the Search feature to see if there's any music on the forums that isn't currently on the main NSM site, and also follow the Request format more faithfully (http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=1626.0) ;)

Thanks for dropping in!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Brawler4Ever

There's actually 2 versions of this song. The one listed above is when K is pressed on the Title Screen, this one is the original, when K is not pressed.

They're both works in progress, so they'll be updated and fixed before they're put on the main site (whenever Nintendo decides to release an OST so I can know what to name them). :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!