News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

i have to make a video for school and the only thing i can come up with is reenacting scenes from undertale...

im gonna do "Your Best Friend / Fallen Down" and also "Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap"

because those aren't too hard to play on the piano or have people scream at each other / drag each other through the air by the hair to the other side of a small gap

it's gonna be bad
are there any other scenes/songs that are really easy to reenact/play on the piano?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Bespinben

10/10 way better than 90% of the 50k+ view ****posts you are a true artist my friend
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BlackDragonSlayer

I like it and want to see more.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

That was beautiful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

That was beautiful, Jub!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

AwesomeYears

Smoothie McGroovie getting on the Undertale bandwagon for the sick YouTube revenue.

Dudeman

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 09, 2016, 04:33:07 PMSmoothie McGroovie getting on the Undertale bandwagon for the sick tunes.
ftfy
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I think I'm going to keep this profile picture. It was a pain changing it every day. I'll probably go back to my normal pic after a while.

Olimar12345

That's a pretty cool pic of Toriel tbh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 10, 2016, 02:16:59 PMThat's a pretty cool pic of Toriel tbh.
That's actually another reason why I'm not changing it for a while.

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

thank you for posting this you are my faovvvvi

edit im gonna listen to this on repeat unti i hate this song or have to go to sleep