Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

how exactly did they troll you
unmotivated

Dudeman

Spoiler
Somehow, someway, we convinced him that you had to spare Sans to continue the fight.

I'm still unsure how we managed to do that so easily.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

lol
I guess deep down he didn't want to kill sans
but dang that means he was really close huh
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Actually, getting to that point is the easiest part of that ordeal.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2016, 02:57:07 PMI guess deep down he didn't want to kill sans
sans is one of if not my most hated characters so that's certainly not the case
I just thought it would be worth trusting the guy that beat genocide like three times.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

but why would you not kill someone in genocide
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 08, 2016, 04:58:34 PMI just thought it would be worth trusting the guy that beat genocide like three times.
Under normal circumstances, I'd think that would generally be a bad idea...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2016, 05:22:21 PMbut why would you not kill someone in genocide
because undertale is trolly enough as it is, I was pretty open to anything
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

To be honest, I would have told you to do that as well!

NOW THAT YOU"RE FULL OF SINS.....PLEASE CLEANSE YOURSELF WITH THIS VIDEO....
Spoiler
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

AwesomeYears

And... Completed Pacifist. Time to wait a few months before murdering all my friends.

BrainyLucario

What are your thoughts on it?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

thank you everyone for making me feel like there's something wrong with me
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2016, 11:12:48 AMthank you everyone for making me feel like there's something wrong with me
I was pretty concerned about you for a while, because you started throwing insults in this thread not just at the game but at the people who didn't share your opinion.

I was worried you were going through something, because some of the name calling seemed unprovoked (at first,) although people did retaliate in ways that were definitely not necessary. I don't remember doing it, but I'm sorry if I said anything to hurt you.

When I was (relatively) active as Yellow, I pm'd you asking about your well-being, because it felt like you were taking out your hate for Undertale on us, and I wondered if there was something else going on.
I can't speak for anybody else, but if you're going through something and you want to talk about it, post on these forums, and (most of us) won't be an ass about it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]