News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

What you mean

Genocide --> True Pacifist gives best ending
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

AwesomeYears

Okey dokey, True Pacifist it is then.

Nebbles

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 21, 2016, 12:04:00 PMWhat you mean

STOP FEEDING HIM LIES
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I think what you learn from genocide is cooler
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 21, 2016, 12:04:00 PMWhat you mean

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2016, 08:21:49 PMI think what you learn from genocide is cooler
Perhaps not "cooler" per se, but it does tie up a lot of loose ends that aren't explained in the neutral or pacifist routes.

AwesomeYears

Stop trolling plz MSF.

Also what the hell is the difference between Pacifist and True Pacifist. Researching confuses me even more.

Zeila

I think some people just call True Pacifist "Pacifist," which makes it more confusing for people to distinguish. I guess the key difference is that regular Pacifist is just a playstyle, whereas TP is going the extra mile to complete the game (not necessarily 100%, but more effort is involved). You'll know if you did or did not fulfill the requirements for a TP run once you reach the end, but you could also look it up if you want to save yourself the trouble if you don't already know about it. I think you can go back if you miss something instead of having to restart all over again

BrainyLucario

I believe Pacifist mode is just going through the game without killing anyone, however, you don't do any of the steps to get the True Pacifist Ending. Meaning, you don't become better friends with Papyrus, Undyne, or Alphys. You basically do a neutral run, just without killing anyone. You still fight the neutral final boss, and get the neutral ending. This is what people call the "Pacifist Ending." The "True Pacifist Ending" is achieved by going the extra mile to make everyone sincerely care about you.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD There you guys go! (Especially you, Brainy, since it's mostly all I hear from you)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

BrainyLucario

My life is complete.....Spaghetti lovers unite!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BrainyLucario

But it's highly appreciated.........TEMMMEHH.....

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book