News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

noc i would tell u to fite me but ur just a filthy noskill diana player kappa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I can play more than diana
unmotivated

12Mari0

I completed my 1st True Pacifist run :) But... now I'm doing a genocide run, and I was grinding in Snowdin...
Just to be safe
When I got to sans' wordsearch the music changed back to normal but the SAVE points still display the red * X Left message... Have I screwed up my run??
[close]
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Nebbles

Spoiler
Nope! You're still good. The cutoff point is before Greater Dog. That's telling you many enemies you have left to kill in the area.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

12Mari0

Good, thanks! The music had me a bit concerned so I thought it was worth asking.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Olimar12345

Spoiler
You can actually go all the way to Snowdin before killing everyone. The only way you can ruin the run at this point is if you fight Papyrus BEFORE killing everyone.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Spoiler
Huh, I thought the cutoff point was Greater Dog.
[close]

Anyway, I'm writing a paper on Undertale this semester for a class on interactive storytelling in games! Woo!

Olimar12345

Spoiler
The save text won't show you the kill count anymore, though. I read somewhere that it was a glitch, but I was able to proceed just fine.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PMAnyway, I'm writing a paper on Undertale this semester for a class on interactive storytelling in games! Woo!
You lucky duck...

Nebbles

I can't wait, it's gonna be great.

Yug_Guy

Pls share when you're finished!

Nebbles

Sure! It'll be a few months until I write it, of course, but I'll definitely share it.

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PM
Spoiler
Huh, I thought the cutoff point was Greater Dog.
[close]

Anyway, I'm writing a paper on Undertale this semester for a class on interactive storytelling in games! Woo!
Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PMAnyway, I'm writing a paper on Undertale this semester for a class on interactive storytelling in games! Woo!
Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PMfor a class on interactive storytelling in games
Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PMinteractive storytelling
Nebbles' paper
Its SOOO gud prof bro I cn chooz 3 DIFRENT MODS.
SUCH INTRACSHUN
MUCH STORY
[close]
unmotivated