News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Gaster came to visit us from the void!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spr_mysteryman_0

I believe Mr. Guy and I need some time to talk. I'll be back soon enough. Take care.
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Also, is it me, or does Death by Glamour make anyone else feel ridiculously fabulous.

Olimar12345

Woah. So I switched to mobile and now I can read all of spr_mysteryman_0's messages. And everyone else who used that stupid font lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 16, 2015, 07:32:00 PMWhat the hell happened

I get off NSM to do some homework and I come back to this
this...
this is what undertale does to people.

Sickening.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

If you hate it so much, don't play it.

Nebbles

We've tried telling him that.

...sorry if we got carried away with the wing ding stuff. Hope that didn't count as spamming.

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 16, 2015, 08:35:13 PMWoah. So I switched to mobile and now I can read all of spr_mysteryman_0's messages. And everyone else who used that stupid font lol.
Woah wait it was in wingdings?? It looked like normal text to me! Silly Macbook. Get some good fonts in your system.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 07:32:40 PMGaster came to visit us from the void!
I swear.... as soon as I mentioned his name, he replied back almost instantly. When I saw the first wingding symbol, I knew things were about to get interesting. I guess being torn from the fabric of time and space allows you to know everything that's happening at a given moment.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on December 16, 2015, 06:20:09 PMI dunno, I think I beat muffet on my third try. The only bosses that I found particularly difficult were Undyne and Mettaton, and even then it wasn't to the point where I felt frustrated.
I find it funny how Mettaton was rediculously easy for me. As soon as I figured out that you were supposed to be raising the rating, I beat him in a single attempt. Muffet...is a completely different story
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 17, 2015, 07:10:52 AMI find it funny how Mettaton was rediculously easy for me. As soon as I figured out that you were supposed to be raising the rating, I beat him in a single attempt. Muffet...is a completely different story
Muffet is extremely hard to spare. She can easily be considered one of the hardest bosses.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

EFitTrainr

I'm going to be picking this up after I get my new computer this weekend.
Before I do, what do I have to do in order to have a neutral play through?
I like food.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 17, 2015, 09:18:38 AMI'm going to be picking this up after I get my new computer this weekend.
Just play the game. Unless you go full-on genocide, you'll for sure get the neutral ending.

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 17, 2015, 09:18:38 AMI'm going to be picking this up after I get my new computer this weekend.
Basically, do whatever. Even on your first run, the game prevents you from getting the True Pacifist ending until you've beaten the game at least once. If you want to go full pacifist, go ahead; you'll get the neutral ending the first time. Don't worry about accidentally straying onto the Genocide path; it takes a fair amount of extra effort to start it, and even then you can jump back to the Neutral route through fairly simple means.

ninja'd oh well
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book