News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on November 17, 2015, 09:22:33 AMI guess now would also be a good time to mention that I'm playing this on a MacBook Pro.

Have you seen the arrow keys on a MacBook Pro?

Yeah. Having a bad time. I got one line of dialogue farther this time though...!

I beat him on an Air. :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

At least you get to hear some of the best fight music in the game!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

how many freaking boss battles are there
I thought I'd be done after mettaton
unmotivated

Nebbles

Gee, a video game with multiple boss battles? What a shocker!

mikey

I don't LIKE having these impossible boss battles
unmotivated

Nebbles

then stop playing the game or git gud

mikey

I'd love to stop playing the game.  If you actually cared, then you'd know why I'm playing it.  But you don't cuz you're a terrible person.  Good day.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Spoiler
SUCK IT SANS
I DID IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAND chara.
:(
Can someone tell me the method to reset the game after a genocide run?
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Spoiler
You must sell your soul.
(No joke)

Just wait awhile after booting the game -- you'll see.
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on November 17, 2015, 06:08:59 PM
Spoiler
SUCK IT SANS
I DID IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAND chara.
:(
Can someone tell me the method to reset the game after a genocide run?
[close]

Spoiler
...Bespin said it best, but yeah. Sell your soul! :') You fucked up forever, now Chara's brought back to life! Everyone's doomed!
[close]

Dudeman

Spoiler
well I was more referring to resetting my game files to avoid that fate (I had to look up what the heck was going on since I didn't think I actually had to sit on that screen for 10 minutes) but apparently there's a program that does it so
I wouldn't reset it this way normally but I want my sister to play it and...well...those future endings are just not nice.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Spoiler
Can you not just delete the appdata?
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Spoiler
Nope! Undertale forever remembers what you did. You need to do a lot of messing around to actually make the game forget you completed a Genocide run and brought the murderous little Chara back to life.
[close]

Waddle Bro

-__-
it's not chara, it's you. you're the one who killed all those people and you should deal with the consequences your choices resulted in. you're a souless bastard if you'd really want to kill everyone in the game. that's the brilliance. every time you gain exp that feeling is you and no one else.
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
I know?? But remember Chara still was the one who hated humanity took over Asriel's body. I mean, I know it's supposed to be 'you', not Chara. But Chara is the true name so I just use that by default, I know it's not Chara who kills everyone in the underground. They don't come back to life until the end, and then possess your body.
[close]