News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on January 12, 2016, 03:23:06 PM
Spoiler
Flowey's death is just really, really unsettling. You see Asriel's face before he dies and Flowey, who approved of your murdering spree up until now, is terrified of you and is begging you not to kill him. It's just... yikes.
[close]
My thought's exactly
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

Spoiler
Lmao Flowey's death was the only death that remotely made me feel bad in any way.

Was hardly anything though, since after beating the last boss I was happy enough mostly not to care.
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

Cova yo Spoilars!!!

Olimar12345

Thanks, msf. I was totally doing a genocide run too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

but in all seriousness....It's not that big of an event

Nebbles

Eh, still, having anything spoiled is unfun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

hence, the evil spongebob gif

mikey

I was under the impression most people didn't care too much when things are spoiled on occasion
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2016, 05:54:39 PMI was under the impression most people didn't care too much when things are spoiled on occasion
This game is different...notice how a lot of video's youtuber's do on this mention that the video contains spoilers?

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 05:59:52 PMThis game is different...notice how a lot of video's youtuber's do on this mention that the video contains spoilers?
no
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

oh yeah.. i forgot....you don't like undertale

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2016, 05:54:39 PMI was under the impression most people didn't care too much when things are spoiled on occasion

Well it's common courtesy to use a spoiler tag when discussing things like that. See every post before msf's.

Fucking dammit, man..
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Spoilers seem to go on a person-by-person basis, while I hate being spoiled, some people don't mind it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

just pretend you didn't hear it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think of Undyne when i see this emoji..anyone else?

mastersuperfan

Shit... I apologize for that.

Although it's not too much when you consider the fact that the purpose of the Genocide run is to make sure everything dies...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.