News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

...aww. I'm honored you thought of me when you met Napstablook.

You're in Snowdin now, which is cool.
Spoiler
Is Toriel the only one you've killed so far?
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Spoiler
I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HER‼ Sparing wasn't an option, so I thought I'd weaken her-then one attack randomly did like 136 damage... How lame...
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Spoiler
It's okay! It happens a lot on people's first runs. For future notice, you can spare her. Just mash the spare option over, and over and over and eventually, she lets you go and she lives.
[close]

BrainyLucario

Spoiler
It's possible to spare every enemy....finding how to spare them is the fun part..
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Sorry for all the double posts but when
i want to share something, I share it!
Awesome original  composition by Mandopony! Warning: Major spoilers!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS UNTILL YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE TRUE PACIFIST ENDING
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
[close]

Sebastian

Darn, I wanna play this game so bad! I made a Steam account before I left, but I promise I'll get it when I get home :P

BrainyLucario

Here's a little info about the game...the least amount of spoilers possible...  DO NOT WATCH IF YOU WANT TO DO A BLIND PLAYTHROUGH

DO NOT KILL ANYTHING ON YOUR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO

Spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

Instead of anyone here telling what olimar should do he should find out what to do himself, like the game was meant to be played, even according to the creator

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 26, 2015, 09:06:14 AMInstead of anyone here telling what olimar should do he should find out what to do himself, like the game was meant to be played, even according to the creator
Literally not knowing anything gives the game the most amount of replay value
Yeah.... It's more fun that way to be honest.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 26, 2015, 09:06:14 AMInstead of anyone here telling what olimar should do he should find out what to do himself, like the game was meant to be played, even according to the creator

Well duh but I asked a specific question. I would rather have asked real people than to have googled it and risked loads of spoilers.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

I didn't direct it at you, but at the other people here who want you to play it their way!

Nebbles

Y'know, good point. If anyone NEEDS help for their Undertale run, I'll be more than happy to help. But, discover this wonderful game for yourself. That'll make for a really great experience.

BrainyLucario

We should have done this a while ago! Now people don't have to be under pressure when they play it!

Olimar12345

Spoiler
I dated a skeleton, befriended an onion-squid, and tripped out with a ghost. riveting, I know...
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 01:23:40 PM
Spoiler
I dated a skeleton, befriended an onion-squid, and tripped out with a ghost. riveting, I know...
[close]
Spoiler
Ohhhh... Your Approaching Temmie Village!!!! Your in for a fun time!!! If you can find it that is!!!
[close]