News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on December 22, 2015, 10:07:20 AMhttps://determination-ut.bandcamp.com/album/determination

Behold, ladies and gentlemen: the first officially-sanctioned-by-toby-fox fan album.

bonus points: the kazoo guy has a guest appearance on one of the tracks

yo holy shit this is awesome
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 22, 2015, 03:08:51 PMyo holy shit this is awesome
I've literally been listening to this all day!!!! It really is amazing music!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 22, 2015, 02:39:57 PMi highly doubt that, due to the fact that your actions effect the world around you and the dialogue you hear.
it's just a steam game
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 22, 2015, 03:24:38 PMit's just a steam game
It would still be an awesome console game.....

Nebbles

I don't see Undertale translating over to a console system too well, it best has its place on Steam imo

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 22, 2015, 03:44:12 PMI don't see Undertale translating over to a console system too well, it best has its place on Steam imo
Yeah... I guess you're right.....

Dudeman

I mean, it's a game where an intentional crash is part of the endgame's structure. That kind of mechanic really only works well on PC.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on December 22, 2015, 04:31:24 PMI mean, it's a game where an intentional crash is part of the endgame's structure. That kind of mechanic really only works well on PC.
Yeah..... I see your point....

BrainyLucario

Why did theyn have to run out of Undertale merchandise!!!!! Why!!!!!
Well, they ran out of shirts, but their is still the poster, which is pretty cool I guess..

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

ignore this post since I can't delete it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Fangamer is pretty decent about restocking, I think, so the shirts should come back in soon.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 23, 2015, 05:13:43 PMFangamer is pretty decent about restocking, I think, so the shirts should come back in soon.
That's music to my ears! I was hoping to get one for christmas, but i could probably buy it myself.

braix

GOD DAMMIT I KEEP MESSING UP WHEN TRYING TO EDIT A POST
I KEEP MAKING A NEW POST

AND I CAN'T DELETE THEM ARGH

BrainyLucario

Trust me..your not alone..