News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I just have that thing that occasionally restores 1HP
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Temmie armor? You paid 4 colleg!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I've never been to the Temmie Village so idk, probably not Temmie armor

Edit: Stained Apron
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Oh, the dusty apron then.

What, oh my god, go to Temmie Village. Please.

braix

Where is it? I never came across it

Nebbles

It's in Waterfall - you know the area that you light up with the glowy mushrooms? It's on the bottom right path, once it's all lit up, you'll be able to find it.

Dudeman

In Waterfall, in the room where you light up the paths by interacting with the mushrooms (it's to the right of where the Boatman drops you off), head down to the bottom of the room by heading left at the first mushroom, and then keep going to the right. When you hit the edge of the screen, there's a secret path below you. Head downwards and welcom to tem villag!

Aw crap ninja'd
For the record, you don't have to light up any of the mushrooms to get there. I've walked in blind more times than I've walked in with the mushrooms on. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Why can't I get the true ending omg

Spoiler
I befriended Undyne, didn't kill a single thing or even pressed the attack button(until Asgore), and beat Asgore four times already. What the hell am I doing wrong??
[close]

Dudeman

Spoiler
After beating Mettaton, head back towards the Hotel. Undyne will call you and ask you to deliver something for her. Meet her and Papyrus in Snowdin and you'll figure out the rest.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I'm convinced I can do a perfect Temmie voice. hOI!!!!

mikey

what's the purpose for temmie village, I don't understand

also was I supposed to save the abandoned quiche I seem to remember sans saying he made one
unmotivated

Nebbles

The quiche isn't from Sans, iirc.

And Temmie Village is beautiful. It is everything right with the world. hOI!!

Dudeman

Spoiler
Officially not having as good of a time now :/
At least I'm making progress. I've been able to get to Sans' 7th line of dialogue after the "sparing" opportunity twice now. For the record, he has 9 lines of dialogue before the crazy attack that leads into his special.
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Keep trying! You're filled with determination to utterly crush Sans' hopes and dreams. :')
[close]

Dudeman

I guess now would also be a good time to mention that I'm playing this on a MacBook Pro.

Have you seen the arrow keys on a MacBook Pro?

Yeah. Having a bad time. I got one line of dialogue farther this time though...!