Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Snowboard Kids
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Dizzy Land
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Oliverkeys

Oliverkeys

This is just a first draft of this Arrangement, it still needs some more work with making it up to format and the baseline might be a tad bit inaccurate, Its nearly impossible to hear so its a little half guessed lol.  any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Hope to do more sheet for this site!

- Oliver

EDIT: Just re- uploaded the files, they should more accurate and closer to the guidelines. 

Olimar12345

For the future, the submissions are for arrangements that are complete and ready to go. First drafts and in-progress arrangements are better at home in the Personal Arrangement Board, where the community can help you get it ready for submissions.

That being said, you still have many formatting errors, which include:
-The "Pno." Abbreviation beside each system needs to be removed.
-remove the copyright info from the second page (you only need it in page 1)
-the composer and arranger name need to be right aligned.
-the site url shoud read http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
-the page number should be in the top-left corner rather than the bottom-left corner.

And many more!

In the future, you can avoid having to make these changes manually by using our free template file, which can be found in our Formatting Guidelines topic.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Oliverkeys

Oh damn thought I was kind of close guess. ummm I'm just trying to help you guys out arrange some sheets and stuff like that but if theres going to be a million and one rules on all the tiny details I think im probably going to pass.  Didnt know trying to submit a sheet was so freaking intense lol

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Oliverkeys on October 03, 2015, 05:17:55 PMOh damn thought I was kind of close guess. ummm I'm just trying to help you guys out arrange some sheets and stuff like that but if theres going to be a million and one rules on all the tiny details I think im probably going to pass.  Didnt know trying to submit a sheet was so freaking intense lol
No, it's not so freaking intense. All the things Olimar said would've taken you a grand total of 2 minutes. Wow, so intense.

The reason for all of this, in case you are wondering, is so that all the sheets on site look professional, and also don't vary from sheet to sheet. All that is expected of everyone is that they follow a couple simple rules before they get posted on the site. Now please, just quick fix the formatting errors that Olimar said (and if you need help we would be more than happy to help you), and we will all critique your work. Sound good?

Bespinben

Judging from the apparent ragequit and subsequent inactivity of the arranger, I'm going to go ahead and send this submission to the archives.

It's rather unfortunate really -- this was quite a nice arrangement.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday