News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - "Interior Designing" by Dude

Started by Zeta, October 02, 2015, 04:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

*snip*

Dude

And I'm not submitting it

Married to Mashi, Dude! - Today 3:37 PM
> MLF if you fix my sheet I'm not submitting it

> I don't want your help

> Leave me alone

Sebastian

?

Why? I did this only:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 11:54:52 AMI agree with both of these comments, however the slurs are up to you. In addition to these things, here are the remaining things that need tweaking:

-The whole note in measure 17 (RH) should be a dotted half note followed by a quarter rest. There is a silence between that held note and the next entrance.
-The G# in measure 21 should be an Ab.
-The A# in measure 25 should be a Bb.
-Both C naturals in measure 28 should be B#'s.
-The D# in measure 29 should be an Eb.
-The A# in measure 30 should be a Bb.
-I would suggest removing the staccato markings from the quarter notes on beats two and three of measure 26. Those two notes should be played the same as the third, and all three should be the same as the notes that follow in measure 28.

Make these changes and you'll be good! I love it!

Dude

What don't you get by
Quote from: Dude on October 02, 2015, 12:31:26 PMAlso MLF, can you like... not post in my threads?

Also please remove it from your post.

Sebastian

Fine. All you have to do is tell me.

Dude

Olimar12345

@mlf:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 07, 2015, 09:41:27 AMI have told you this several times privately in the past, please just let the updaters do their jobs.

That said, I look forward to seeing this one finished, Dude!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

It's beautiful! One last thing, though: the C naturals in measure 29 were correct, but you made them B#'s D: revert them back and we'll be set!

Edit: also, about this:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 11:54:52 AM-The whole note in measure 17 (RH) should be a dotted half note followed by a quarter rest. There is a silence between that held note and the next entrance.
Don't forget the quarter rest! And go ahead and do this to the left hand too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

updated and uploaded

also, any chance for some feedback on my other one?

Olimar12345

Zeta