Series: Animal Crossing
Game: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Interior Designing
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Dude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

OMG NO WAY i luv this one! I'll check it out later once I get to a computer, but one thing I notice is that you're missing the backslash at the end of the site url.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Btw I arranged the other one in like a half an hour

(Although formatting it into finale took a bit longer lol)

submitting it now

also edited the / into this even though that's really unnecessary lol

Olimar12345

Yeah, but rules is rules :/

Looking forward to listening to these in a few hours!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 08:42:43 AMLooking forward to listening to these in a few hours!
This one especially sounds amazing! (Haven't listened to the other yet) I was helping him get this from midi to mus with proper formatting, and my perfect pitch ears didn't notice any discrepancies. I'll leave that up to you though; I think this should go pretty quick!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Awesome, Dude did a thing!

Probably should include some slurs when applicable, like in the first eighth notes in measures 3 and 7, and in other places.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Sweet Job!

- I'd recommend putting slurs on those notes in measures 3, 6, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 27, & 29 to make it feel more legato.
- In Measure 22, those are tuplets, not dotted 8th - 16ths.

I'll give more detailed feedback later. I didn't check notes or accidentals yet.

Great work!

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 02, 2015, 10:35:52 AM- I'd recommend putting slurs on those notes in measures 3, 6, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 27, & 29 to make it feel more legato.
- In Measure 22, those are triplets, not dotted 8th - 16ths.

I agree with both of these comments, however the slurs are up to you. In addition to these things, here are the remaining things that need tweaking:

-The whole note in measure 17 (RH) should be a dotted half note followed by a quarter rest. There is a silence between that held note and the next entrance.
-The G# in measure 21 should be an Ab.
-The A# in measure 25 should be a Bb.
-Both C naturals in measure 28 should be B#'s.
-The D# in measure 29 should be an Eb.
-The A# in measure 30 should be a Bb.
-I would suggest removing the staccato markings from the quarter notes on beats two and three of measure 26. Those two notes should be played the same as the third, and all three should be the same as the notes that follow in measure 28.

Make these changes and you'll be good! I love it!

Dude

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 11:54:52 AM-The whole note in measure 17 (RH) should be a dotted half note followed by a quarter rest. There is a silence between that held note and the next entrance.
-The G# in measure 21 should be an Ab.
-The A# in measure 25 should be a Bb.
-Both C naturals in measure 28 should be B#'s.
-The D# in measure 29 should be an Eb.
-The A# in measure 30 should be a Bb.
Looks like Olimar got to the accidentals before me :P

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 11:54:52 AMhowever the slurs are up to you.
I agree. That's why I put recommended, but I highly recommend them. They'd really make the piece! :p

Edit: I was about to say the same thing lol
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 12:12:12 PMIf you would like, I can make the changes for you.

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 02, 2015, 12:12:12 PMIf you would like, I can make the changes for you.
ok please do

Also MLF, can you like... not post in my threads?

Sebastian