News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Enaryok

Finally midway in Your Best Nightmare. This looks infamous to play, and Toby is really insane, because each soul theme is played is its own mode AND key signature. First theme is probably in Eb Ionian, second in C Dorian (not even sure because it keeps switching every 2 measures...), third in F Lydian minor (wtf, Toby o_o)... Which is why the themes can sound weird. I'm still learning new things, like doing custom key signatures, which is nice

dinos24SP

I'll go ahead and claim "Final Power" since it's one of two songs that hasn't been claimed and it's pretty short. (Is there a Reverse function in Musescore?) :P

And "Good Night" is almost done

Yug_Guy

If you all would let me, I'd like to say a few things about this project:

I am truly amazed at just how far we've all come with this project. I would have never dreamed that an unofficial project such as this one would ever get farther than maybe a few arrangements. After all, endeavors in the past have been... less than satisfying (no offense meant to anyone). But more importantly, I'm truly amazed at how much of a community has popped up around this particular project. Not only has it helped NSM veterans get to know each other better over a common goal, but it also gave newer members a chance to try out the arrangement process for themselves, and make new friends along the way.

I knew that Undertale was a great game. I also knew that it had a very good following. But I never would have expected something like this two months ago when I first started this project. So thank you, reader. Whether you're an arranger for this project, a NSM member popping in, or even a lurker interested in what we have going here. Thank you. We're getting closer and closer to what we set out to do. There's only 6 3 songs that have yet to be claimed, so it's only a matter of time before the entire official soundtrack is finished! I know we can do it!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

I would fall into the noob category. I had never arranged anything before this project, and already I feel like I've learned a ton from all the comments and suggestions on this thread. Thanks Yug_Guy for being such an great organizer!

* The sight of an almost completely claimed soundtrack... It fills you with DETERMINATION.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 25, 2015, 08:06:22 PM'Twas a good speech, that.
Quote from: dinos24SP on November 25, 2015, 08:13:40 PMI would fall into the noob category. I had never arranged anything before this project, and already I feel like I've learned a ton from all the comments and suggestions on this thread. Thanks Yug_Guy for being such an great organizer!
Thanks guys, it really means a lot.

Oh, I nearly forgot! To celebrate, I had something planned. Get ready guys, 'cause we're about to...

Wait, what was t̟̼̰̥͉̥h̜͙̖͕̩ͅa͚̣̩̰t̯͙̤̻ͅ..͔̣̙̲̥̝̯.͈͕̠ͅ

Yug_Guy

G͉̥̲̘̪u̹͕͔̕y҉̯̯̮̦s̜̜̪̬̩͖̬̀,̸̰͍̺͚̬̮ ̤͉̮̬̼̺̤͡w͇̺̝͔̝̕h̥̖̼̖̲̫a̱̖t̞͎̦̭̼̣̬͘'̧̬s͓̼̺̙̫͎͕ ̸g̗͈̥͞o͜i̳̖͎̝̠̻n͖ͅg͈͍̜͝ ̤̫̱̘̳͜o̪̞͘n̡̖?̩̯̞͓̦ H̰͇̰̥̠̩͈̱ͯ̎̂̕͡e̡ͭ͏̤͚͕̟͉̖̬̹̲'͛́̚҉̱̭͘͟ş͍̠̠̪͓̾͛͗̓ͥͬ͂̓̌ ̙̖̫̩̯̰̰ͩͦ̈́͐͒̀͜g̩̺͓͖͎͓̻͆̔ͭͬͅa̷̠͈̯̻͈̙͈ͮ̄̔́̚͟i̦͈̫̻̘͓ͩ̉̓̽͌̕ń̼̞ͪͦ̉̃̎͐ͪĭͦͦ̓͂̊̋͏̝̗̜͕̰͎̟̪͢n̵̴̥̥̘̹͔͕̥̤ͬ́̌̔̄̈́́g̻̱̑̈́ͭ̅̃̃̚ ̀̑͗͡͏̠̤̣̫̦o̴͕͓̹̠͚̗̅ͭ̉̈́̎͟ͅn̵ͦ̍ͮ̽͑ͧ͏̷͙͎ ͔̳͙̤̾̍̅͐̍̂ͯ͟m̵̡̛͉̮̿̔e̖̥ͬ̀͐ͣͣ̋̃ͯ̀͞,̧̤̆ͬ̏͢ ͩ̎ͨ̃͊̿͐͊҉̘̹̹̮̟̥̺͈̮͠ä̧̝͙͂̿͗n̠̼̪̩̭̯̦̳͔̊d̈́̅̍ͦͬͮ͆̒͏̥̝͔͝ ̸̜̣͓̤̺̱̮̅ͯ̋̌́I͓͈͍͌̓̅ͨ͋̀̕͢ d̴̫͓͈̻̝̙͈̠̯̥͓̏̑͆̾̓̔̀̑̄͌̋ͦ͋ͪ́̋̕̕̕͝ơ̦̗̯̹̘̟̫͎̩ͩ̔̂͑ͬ̅̿ͨ̽̚̕ṇ͎͕̖̠͔̞̫̩̺̩̗̦͔͚̝̝͖̄͒͆̿̇̾̔̄̋̽̉ͥ̃͆͆̆̀͘͞'̵̡̱̘̱̺̖̬̦̹̪̳͈̯͈͉́͒̒̒͆̑̄ͦ̐̔ͥ̚̕͡t̶̤̠͉̺̲͈̻̜̟̭̱̦̜͖̐ͫ̉̿̃ͫ̒̅͊ͥ͒ͬ̿͋ͬ̓̑͝ ̹̱͇̹͖̱͕̫̼̝̰̬͕͈͈͉̬̏ͥ̈̔͡͝k̡̧̛̛̠̩̜̠̯̬̙͈̦̣̼̯̼͎̥͚̮̘ͥ̄ͩ͗͊ͪ͜ń̵̞͕̭͍͍̼̗̰͆̈́̂̓̈́͒̿̆ͥ̆͋̕ȍ̧̢̞̩̫̼͖͕͉̹̫̣̙̪͚͕̻͍ͬͯ͑ͦ̔̍ͣͨ̓͋ͫ͒ͩ̈̈͞ͅͅͅw̷̸͑̓̊ͫ͗̐̇ͬͮ̉̈́́ͣ͜͜҉̺͍̖̻̙̣͙̙̭̦͎͕͓̲͇͎̫ ͙͚̼̻̪̜̯̙̣̊̌̇̆͒ͬ̓́́h̲̬̺̥̯͚̤͈̆̏͌̽͐ͥ̂̒ͫ̍̉ͦͪ͒̀͠o̢̨̦̘̳̣̞̳̦̺̙̻̣ͦ̓ͤ̅̆ͦͯ̉̑̌́́͝w̶ͩͮ̉̊͂̅̐ͫ̽ͥͥ̚҉̸̴̰͕̹͎̥̝̤͔ ̴̶͕̙̟̼̣̥̌͆͑̐̉ͯ͂͐ͯ̏͑͐͘͡ͅt̴̶͎̪͇͓̖̟̄̐̀̔̓ͦͪ͑́ͪ̾̓ͪͣ̚̚̚̕ŏ̢̞͈̤̲̖͙̪̹̤͉͎̯͕̪̣̗̫ͯ̿ͪͣ́̀̽̉͗̿̈́͊ͮ͊͊ͅͅ ̅ͧ̀̔͆ͪ̾ͨ͆͢҉̵̧̺̦̻͚̭̦̖̮͚͖̣̰̟̰͞ͅͅͅs̶̞̞͓̼̻̖̜̭̬̟̱͚̖̤̖ͩͧͣ̀́̕t̵̶̫̙̳̰̳̝̬̪̤̭͚̲̜̳̤̐̐ͫͫ͗ͪ̃͋͗̉̅̓̊͗͆̿͝ͅọ̠̭̥̦̘͖̞̜̖̺͎̺̦̍ͤ̀ͣ̎̒ͥ̔͌ͫ̂̇̊̓ͭ͛̇̚̕p̷̸̣͙̗̲͚͍͇̣̥͍͙̠̗̰̤̍ͣ͊ͪ͊ͭ͊͗̑ͣͣ̾̾̋ͦ̇͝͠ ͈̳̪̭̤̬̤̗͚͎̠ͭ͆́͒̃̔ͬ͂͂̏ͤ̌̃ͨ͑͒͛̀́͘h̷̨̞̟͕̲̲̰̱͙̣̥̿̓͂ͣ͘į̺̻̪̝̰̥̪̠͎͕͓̲̪̮̬̼̈ͩ͂ͥ̀́͢ͅm̨̙͖̲̜̙ͥ͒̊̅ͬ̐͊͂ͨ͌̌ͪ͊ͨ͆̚̚̚͝ͅ ͓͇̹͔ͮͣͥ̅̇͆̈ͮ͡͡͠ͅḤ̵̜̬͇͚̥͓̼ͩ̒ͣ̍ͤ̊̎ͬ͒̓̚̕Ẽ̷̷̡̗͖̱̪͖̃͑̿̇̿ͭ̐̀̔̽ͮͩ̂̈́͑̇͟Ḷ̸̶̵̨̮̱̟̫̯̼̰͔ͭ̎͑͂͂̂͋ͤ̽̾͗ͫͮ͒͐͊̋̀͒͘P̷̧̯̜̜ͦͨ̂̋̏ͤ͗͡ͅ!̲͖̙̯̯̼͂̂͐ͦͥ̐ͥ͂̄̃ͪͬ̊̚͘͢͞͠ͅ

dinos24SP

Yugi

Yug_Guy's going to be lost in the bowels of this forum, only to be found in little bits and pieces in posts.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

RIP Yug_Guy
February 26, 2015 - November 25, 2015

We will forever miss you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Enaryok on November 25, 2015, 01:36:15 AMAbout the Dummy! claim, I claimed it about a page ago, but I'll try it in a duet version and I still have other songs to finish first, so go ahead ;)

Looks like I'll have to throw you a thanks too! The chill around here is outrageous :)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Th3Gavst3r

If you need me, I'll be back at home being a cool friend 8)

ThePopStarDude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 25, 2015, 07:55:41 PMbut it also gave newer members a chance to try out the arrangement process for themselves, and make new friends along the way.

I second this, these have been my first piano arrangements and I've learned a lot. Especially with Finale. I've also gotten a lot of new friends here! So, uhh, thanks Yug_Guy. I've always wanted to be a part of something and now I am. :)
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.