The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Nebbles

Maybe make a duet version after the solo version? If you have time, of course.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on November 24, 2015, 03:41:22 PMMaybe make a duet version after the solo version? If you have time, of course.

That would certainly work! I was thinking about doing a duet myself, but there are some parts where only one or two hands are needed, so I didn't think it'd fit very well the whole way through. It really is too difficult to capture its character with just two hands, though, so if you want to do that, feel free!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

I am sadly not skilled enough to handle a duet of Undertale. But man, it's such a beautiful song...

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on November 24, 2015, 03:45:56 PMI am sadly not skilled enough to handle a duet of Undertale. But man, it's such a beautiful song...

Oh, I misread--I thought you were suggesting that you do it.

Hmm, I might. I'll have to see. I'm not overly experienced in arranging, either.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

I AM WILLING TO ATTEMPT MAKING A DUET ARRANGEMENT
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on November 23, 2015, 10:52:59 PM*Seeing so many new members who have come to NSM for the sole purpose of arranging the Undertale soundtrack...
*It fills you with determination.

Seriously guys, by the time this arrangement project took off and I took a look to see if there was anything significant left to be claimed, staring me in the face were 7 usernames I'd never seen before -- with good sheets behind them to boot!

Awesome job, everybody. Keep up the good work!
It warms my heart too! Keep up the amazing work, guys!

Nebbles

The power this game has to unite people truly amazes me.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 24, 2015, 03:40:06 PMI'll claim Dummy! With Thanksgiving break, I'll have a lot of time to have some fun do some arranging and do future homework. It sounds easy (but then again, that's what I thought with Death by Glamour). I'm surprised nobody's claimed it yet, actually.

I'll also keep working on that 6-minute long, tear-inducing theme. I think the hardest part won't be the direct transcription, but instead deciding what voices to include. There's no way I can fit everything in two hands.

Daaang, I just made an account trying to claim Dummy, I'd already managed to arrange half of it before finding this thread lol. Would you be ok with letting me claim it?  :-\

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on November 24, 2015, 04:56:34 PMDaaang, I just made an account trying to claim Dummy, I'd already managed to arrange half of it before finding this thread lol. Would you be ok with letting me claim it?  :-\

Go ahead. ;)

I think I'll actually claim Dating Start!, Fallen Down (Reprise), and Wrong Enemy all right now, but if anyone wants one, I'll be glad to give it to them. I'll probably leave Undertale until last, but I will get around to all of them. Eventually. I'll spend a while over Thanksgiving break working on them; it's not as if I have anything better to do.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on November 24, 2015, 04:56:34 PMDaaang, I just made an account trying to claim Dummy, I'd already managed to arrange half of it before finding this thread lol. Would you be ok with letting me claim it?  :-\
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 24, 2015, 05:54:47 PMGo ahead. ;)
I think I'll actually claim Dating Start!, Fallen Down (Reprise), and Wrong Enemy all right now, but if anyone wants one, I'll be glad to give it to them. I'll probably leave Undertale until last, but I will get around to all of them. Eventually. I'll spend a while over Thanksgiving break working on them; it's not as if I have anything better to do.
Done and done.

mastersuperfan

I guess you didn't see it, but I posted a draft of Death by Glamour. This would take so much time to edit, though, that I'll probably just finish and polish up a lot of the smaller ones before trying to get this one submitted.

Also, someone else has already submitted Once Upon a Time...

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 23, 2015, 05:07:52 PMIn this world...

...it's submit or be outsubmitted.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 24, 2015, 05:54:47 PMGo ahead. ;)

Thanks man, you're literally the best  ;D

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 24, 2015, 09:06:39 AMMaelstrom won't be coming back to the forums for a while, so it's not like there's anything he can really do about it anyway.
I stand corrected
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 24, 2015, 06:56:47 PMI guess you didn't see it, but I posted a draft of Death by Glamour. This would take so much time to edit, though, that I'll probably just finish and polish up a lot of the smaller ones before trying to get this one submitted.
I think you mentioned something about it not being fully finished before? Whatever; it's up now.
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 24, 2015, 06:56:47 PMAlso, someone else has already submitted Once Upon a Time...
Eh. I could try and Maelstrom it, but I won't bother. It's not my favorite arrangement I've done so far (that title goes to Metal Crusher), and I don't feel the need to one-up him by getting my arrangement in first. Plus, he's been inactive for a while, so his arrangement might not even go through at all. But we'll see.

Enaryok

About the Dummy! claim, I claimed it about a page ago, but I'll try it in a duet version and I still have other songs to finish first, so go ahead ;)

Quote from: Nebbles on November 24, 2015, 04:28:44 PMThe power this game has to unite people truly amazes me.
So far, the only ones I've seen disliking the game were victims of hype backlash or people too much close-minded.

EDIT: I'll claim 088 - Burn in Despair!

mastersuperfan

Well, Fallen Down (Reprise) has been submitted by someone else already, so looks like I won't be doing that one. I don't particularly mind, but I hope nobody takes my Dating Start! and Undertale...