News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

braix

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 09, 2015, 08:55:32 PM*ahem* If everyone could please look at the top post and make sure everyone's claims and music sheets are correct. (minus the "Undertale" mixup)
I can confirm that almost all of mine were put up there.
You can put the link to my In Progress stuff by the way
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Yugi

Enaryok

Claims are okay for me. Btw, am I in comic sans? I'll keep some bad puns for later then... =P

For now, here's the Start Menu, I'll do the full menu later but I want to know if the formatting and all is okay. The MIDI file sound strange on my Winamp, but I think it's my poor computer performance, since it's all good in Finale.

002 - Start Menu
EDIT: Dropbox .zip link

Sebastian

Great!

Announcement: I have gotten permission to review all the songs for this project in hopes that we will get an update! I am going to pm each one of the arrangers with the feedback before posting here to save time and/or problems. I would post the pms here to keep everyone in the loop, but posting pms is against the rules.
For example: I pmed Dino asking him for permission to edit his arrangement. He pms back saying yes. I pm the edited versions. He oks it or points out what he doesn't like etc.
Then I post it here.
Will be working on it ASAP! One more thing: I won't edit anyone's arrangement without getting their permission first.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on November 10, 2015, 01:39:06 AMNGAHHH is done.
Quote from: Enaryok on November 10, 2015, 03:13:49 AM002 - Start Menu
Uh... do you guys mind if you link these via Dropbox? Also Enaryok, could you maybe post it as either .mus/.midi/.pdf separately or as one big .zip folder?

Enaryok

Sure, I'll reupload on Dropbox in a .zip and not a .rar. It'll also contain .musx file. I'll edit this post with the link.

EDIT: 02 - Start Menu : Dropbox .zip link

Sebastian

Ok!
Here is some feedback on Dino's "Your Best Friend."
- According to the The Formatting Guidelines, it is required to have at least one dynamic in each sheet to set the mood, to borrow the colloquialism.
- The melody in Measures 5-12 is much to high throughout most of the piece. An 8va would do nicely.
- I highly recommend slurs on places like the eighth notes in Measure 6, for example. The eighth notes in measures 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, & 11. Also, slurs on the grace notes.
- Instead of putting the measure distribution as 5, 5, 2, it would be much better if it was 4, 4, 4.
- In Measure 12 (both hands), the Gb should be an F#.
- You don't need a repeat at the beginning of the piece. The repeat at the end will imply that you go to the beginning.

Other than this stuff excellent job!
To save you time, here is an edited version with the changes I listed above:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p5qszm83oru681/Undertale%20-%20Your%20Best%20Friend.mus?dl=1

If you have any questions or disagreements, please tell me!

I already sent this to Dino in a pm^
He agrees with this. Could we get this link in the OP?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 10, 2015, 11:26:03 AMI already sent this to Dino in a pm^
He agrees with this. Could we get this link in the OP?
Done. If you wanted to post more than one updated sheet at a time, I could update a large portion of the OP at once.

EDIT: Just finished with Alphys.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 10, 2015, 11:45:58 AMIf you wanted to post more than one updated sheet at a time, I could update a large portion of the OP at once.
I have to wait for the arranger to get back to me after I send him the feedback.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 10, 2015, 12:02:08 PMI have to wait for the arranger to get back to me after I send him the feedback.
Yes, but I don't need to edit the links immediately. You can always wait until you have a few piled up before sending them my way.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Feedback for "Enemy Approaching" by BespinBen.
- I know you have a dang good reason for this, but why do you have C#s instead of Dbs in measures 1 & 2? And why Gbs instead of F#s in measures 27 & 31?
- Also, the image is copyrighted and isn't allowed on the main site.