News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

ThePopStarDude

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 09, 2015, 09:37:48 AMEdit: In all seriousness though, I think it's not so much believing in your own ability, but knowing that it's enough.

Yeah, I guess. I have to stay determined!
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Sebastian

So does In Progress mean they are finished?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Enaryok on November 09, 2015, 06:40:09 AMHey, I'm gonna give a try to help this project by claiming:
002 - Start Menu
072 - Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans
093 - Menu (Full)
I'll put you down for them.

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 10:36:51 AMSo does In Progress mean they are finished?
Sorry, it is kind of ambiguous language. For reference, I'll put down what each of the indicators mean on the front page:

Claimed by: The user has asked that they get to arrange this song. The user (to my knowledge) has not yet started to arrange the song yet.
In Progress by: The user has a sheet made in some form or another of this song. It may be the user's first draft, second draft, or even their fifth draft. Usually I will put a link to their sheet, unless they tell me that they don't want to or if other complications arise.
In Submissions: The user has submitted the piece through the official submissions page.
Accepted to Site: Exactly what it sounds like.

So to answer your question: The arrangements are made, but not yet "site ready."

Enaryok

About the formatting policy, is it allowed to add a single line of simple percussions? Because the base menu theme is really..."light"... Or maybe it's useless to do the 002 and I'll skip it to make only 093 (full theme).

braix

I don't think so, since these are pure piano arrangements
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JesterMusician

I've seen piano arrangements include a percussion part, but only if a hand is resting. Notes are on the centre line and written with cross heads. If you do this, you should put in a performance remark explaining what to do.

Sebastian

Quote from: JesterMusician on November 09, 2015, 11:49:16 AMI've seen piano arrangements include a percussion part, but only if a hand is resting. Notes are on the centre line and written with cross heads. If you do this, you should put in a performance remark explaining what to do.
I agree.

It is not against the rules to have a percussion line or percussion break. There are plenty of arrangements with percussion things included.

Sebastian

I am also claiming:
002 - Start Menu
008 - Unnecessary Tension
019 - Dogbass

Enaryok

Quote from: JesterMusician on November 09, 2015, 11:49:16 AMI've seen piano arrangements include a percussion part, but only if a hand is resting. Notes are on the centre line and written with cross heads. If you do this, you should put in a performance remark explaining what to do.

I'll do that then, since there's only the theme played right-hand, this will keep the left busy.

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 12:07:24 PMI am also claiming:
002 - Start Menu
[...]

We were talking of that one, that I claimed sooner. =P
I'll upload it together with the full theme (093) later (by later I mean when I'll have time to do it ^^").

Sebastian

Quote from: Enaryok on November 09, 2015, 01:43:18 PMWe were talking of that one, that I claimed sooner. =P
I'll upload it together with the full theme (093) later.
Didn't know :P
Can't wait to see it!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 12:07:24 PMI am also claiming:
002 - Start Menu
008 - Unnecessary Tension
019 - Dogbass
Okay, got you down.

Geez, there's so many people now that's it's hard for me to keep up...

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on November 09, 2015, 08:42:38 PMThat's a good thing, though.
Yeah!

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 09, 2015, 08:40:00 PMOkay, got you down.

Geez, there's so many people now that's it's hard for me to keep up...
Sweet! Also, don't forget to get the songs Bespinben did marked down as well.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 08:45:28 PMSweet! Also, don't forget to get the songs Bespinben did marked down as well.
*frantically searches through thread*

Okay, you know what? Imma crowdsource this.

*ahem* If everyone could please look at the top post and make sure everyone's claims and music sheets are correct. (minus the "Undertale" mixup)

dinos24SP