The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

FireArrow

Ah sorry, should work now!

Quote from: Nebbles on November 07, 2015, 10:19:21 PMAhuhuhu~ what a lovely arrangement, dearie!

That'll be 9999g... don't be frugal now!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Hey Jester, do you mind if I look over your arrangement and fix it a little?

JesterMusician

I've just made a new version right now; how about you give me suggestions and I'll incorporate them? Currently I've:

• Fixed bass notes in 20
  • Added rehearsal marks
  • Changed 45-54
  • Added some courtesy accidentals
  • Added voices to 17-20
  • Changed the bassline of 29-44
  • Added accents to 43-44

The links have been updated with the new version.

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

braix

It sounded so much better than I thought it would
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Oh um...
Quote from: braixen1264 on October 30, 2015, 01:29:57 PMCan I claim 071: Undertale?
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 07, 2015, 06:47:24 PMWhat the hell, I think I'll join and claim Undertale.
Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PMSong List:
Spoiler
071 - Undertale - Claimed by mastersuperfan
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 08, 2015, 06:34:53 PMOh um...
Oh my... I apologize. But, I think I'm still going to give it to mastersuperfan, because you have 4 or so claims and he only has one. Is that okay?

braix

Enaryok

Hey, I'm gonna give a try to help this project by claiming:

002 - Start Menu
072 - Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans
093 - Menu (Full)

ThePopStarDude

I think I should start working on Hopes and Dreams... but someone already made an amazing piano arrangement for it, and I don't think I can make a transcription as great. Yeah, I know I shouldn't compare my work to other people's, but I can't help it. It's the same with playing the accordion or drawing or basically anything.
   Do you guys have any tips on, well, believing in myself more?
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

braix

Eat two 10" waffles for dinner, dousing it with a liter of milk. No syrup on the waffles.
Then go run 5.83 laps around your car--no more, no less. Once you've done that, shout at the top of your lungs: "I AM LORD OF THE CARS"
Run back inside. Stop drop and roll, while making animalistic noises.

You should now feel invigorated and ready to believe in yourself

Edit: In all seriousness though, I think it's not so much believing in your own ability, but knowing that it's enough.