The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Waddle Bro

JesterMusician

They should be working? I just updated them, too. What kind of error are you getting?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: JesterMusician on November 07, 2015, 08:12:06 AMYugi let me have Megalovania, and now the first draft is up! Still need to add in staccatos and maybe reconsider some voicings or octaves, but it's pretty complete already!
[MID][MUS][PDF]
MuseScore

...it's beautiful.

(One thing I would change though is giving the tied whole note in measure 35 a downwards glissando)

Nebbles

...it's beautiful. wow. just.

i'm having a great time listening to this.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

I'm thinking about trying to arrange Undertale. Not sure if I'll have enough time to finish it, though, since it's one of the longest themes in the OST.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Tobbeh99

Megalovania:

-Maybe use layers to differentiate the different voices. I'm thinking about measures 17-20 LH, maybe also measures 53-54 RH.

-The part at measures 29-44. I'm not sure if the LH is right. I think it changes in that part, double-check it.

-measures 43-44: These measures can be greatly enhanced by using accents, use them to highlight certain notes. Maybe also use accents in some other parts, but particularly those measures.

-add some slurs where suitable. 

-Maybe add some rehearsal marks (Part A,B,C,D etc) since it's quite a long song, making it easier seeing different sections.   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mastersuperfan

What the hell, I think I'll join and claim Undertale.

Also, that Megalovania arrangement is great, can't stop listening to it. ^.^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

TheMarioPianist

I gotta get in on this thing...can I claim these two?

081 - An Ending
082 - She's Playing Piano
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 07, 2015, 06:47:24 PMWhat the hell, I think I'll join and claim Undertale.
Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 07, 2015, 08:56:34 PMI gotta get in on this thing...can I claim these two?
081 - An Ending
082 - She's Playing Piano

*The news of new arrangers for the Undertale Project fills you with DETERMINATION

Nebbles

*Seeing the project to its completion fills you with determination.

ThePopStarDude

*Knowing that Toby will one day (MAYBE) acknowledge our work...
*You're filled with determination.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Nebbles

Ahuhuhu~ what a lovely arrangement, dearie!