News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

LeRuseBird

Hi there.

I see you've got a neat little project going on.

I've been making MIDI arrangements of certain Undertale songs before I even heard about this project, so I guess I'll throw in what I have made if it's fine with you guys.

Another Medium
www.filepicker.io/api/file/HeYdyDygQ0u4ssawBT6g

Death by Glamour (Not perfect, but it's a start)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufk52we317w5h7d/Death%20by%20Glamour%3F.mid?dl=0

Thing is, I only have MIDIs and not sheet music or anything like that, nor can I make them with the software I own.

In addition, I'm currently working on Battle Against a True Hero.
h

braix

I convinced my mom to let me use my computer sometimes for 'productive stuff'.
That would include ARRANGING HOORAY

may i have my claims back pls
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

"Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint Or Anything" doesn't fit in the title box RIP arrangement 2015-2015

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 25, 2015, 04:35:38 PMI convinced my mom to let me use my computer sometimes for 'productive stuff'.
That would include ARRANGING HOORAY
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Yug Guy, for purposes of the OP, I submitted "Home". But you already knew that, didn't you?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 25, 2015, 05:19:40 PM"Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint Or Anything" doesn't fit in the title box RIP arrangement 2015-2015

;___;7
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Jeez, gone for the weekend and I miss out on a whole bunch of stuff!

Quote from: LeRuseBird on October 25, 2015, 01:01:08 PMHi there.
I see you've got a neat little project going on. etc.
Yeah, unless you're going to be arranging sheet music, I'm not gonna put you on the list. That being said, your midi's may be helpful for anyone who's currently working on those particular songs, so you may want to contact them.

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 25, 2015, 04:35:38 PMI convinced my mom to let me use my computer sometimes for 'productive stuff'.
That would include ARRANGING HOORAYmay i have my claims back pls
Sure thing! Glad you can make it back!

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 25, 2015, 05:19:40 PM"Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint Or Anything" doesn't fit in the title box RIP arrangement 2015-2015
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Latios212 on October 25, 2015, 05:21:23 PMYug Guy, for purposes of the OP, I submitted "Home". But you already knew that, didn't you?
Yeah.

dinos24SP

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

I present to you: "Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Even Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything"
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lc1l16mxr4dtxoc/AACVIgdscB51f_hJQYvNbjw2a?dl=0

Nebbles

That tempo marking is beautiful. OHHH, YESSS!

Sebastian

I think I might join this project. The music is pretty awesome!
Maybe when Animal Crossing is done, we can get this one official.

Yug_Guy

dinos24SP

Nebbles

this arrangement make tem... PROUD!!! tEM PROUD!!!!

FireArrow

It's great that we have outside people helping us and all, but... what exactly are we supposed to be doing with direct transcription/orchestral midis (turn them into sheet music?) This is a piano sheet music site doing a piano sheet music arrangement project, not a transcribe undertale songs extravaganza.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department