News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

dinos24SP

Fixing it now, Yug_Guy! Surprised I didn't catch that.

Madmonk12345

I'll call dibs on Heartache and Waterfall. Surprised Heartache wasn't taken really.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Madmonk12345 on October 13, 2015, 10:08:44 AMI'll call dibs on Heartache and Waterfall. Surprised Heartache wasn't taken really.
Awesome! Got you down on the list.

Quote from: FireArrow on October 11, 2015, 11:07:43 AMSorry, I missed this one. Gb's -> F#'s
Fixed on Nyeh Heh Heh and will be fixed on Bonetrousle. (I'm in the process of doing it)

Yellow

I was really Determined to claim 047 - Ooo and 070 - Long Elevator, but I guess those are already done. I'll take 067 - Oh My...
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:28:05 PMI was really Determined to claim 047 - Ooo and 070 - Long Elevator, but I guess those are already done. I'll take 067 - Oh My...
Uh... I took those two off the list because they're not music and more like ambient noise. Nonetheless, I will put you down for Oh My...

Waddle Bro

shoutouts arrangement project of the year 10/10 brilliant hope all your arrangements turn out to be fly af :]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 14, 2015, 01:48:23 PMshoutouts arrangement project of the year 10/10 brilliant hope all your arrangements turn out to be fly af :]
But we couldn't have done it all without you. ;)

(That, and a kick-ass soundtrack)

dinos24SP

I'll claim "Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive a Mint On My Pillow Or Anything"

Also, is there any timeframe we're hoping to get this done in?

Nebbles

I don't think so? We're just kinda working at our own pace.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

We're hoping to get this finished before my 30th birthday
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 14, 2015, 08:57:25 PMI'll claim "Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive a Mint On My Pillow Or Anything"
Also, is there any timeframe we're hoping to get this done in?

Not really. Non-official arrangement projects are usually a "work at your own pace" kind of thing. That being said, it would be nice to have a large amount of the OST arranged by the time we're voting for the next official arrangement project...

...but yeah, I'll put you down for "CYRCTAH,IDRaMOMPOA"

Yug_Guy

So... I've been working on Bonetrousle, and it hasn't been all that great. I've been stuck on measures 13-20, trying to figure out the harmonies. It's been driving me batty all week. So now, I present it to you in a not-so-good-looking work in progress:

Bonetrousle BWIP

Please critique this; I need it badly.

Yugi

yo, what's the time sig for spear of justice

Oronoco

I was using 6/8 for it.

(Don't quote me on the notes or anything because I did this super-quick; but I think the time sig works.)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.