Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Brawler4Ever

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tobbeh99

Good job on this.
One thing I noticed: you got some "8"'s in measures 5 and 25. They are really unnecessary since already got 8 16th in the space of 8 16th, just remove them. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Bespinben

I don't want to beat around the bush with this arrangement, so here I go.

Very simply put, I think it's just very empty. Where are the syncopated choir "ah" punches? The plucked string bass?

Even the parts you do have transcribed aren't all that tasteful, to be blunt. The LH chords in m. 6-8 (which originally are an octave higher), sound muddy and unrefined transposed to that lower register. And yet, those same sustained chords you transpose an octave higher in m. 26-end, resulting in a very shrill sound. I'm not advocating you throw all the parts together at once (as that would result in a major difficulty spike), but to make better use of the sounds at your disposal.

And why would you end an F# minor song on a D major chord, especially without any sort of cadence or preparation?

I'm only being harsh because this one of those video game music masterpieces. I really enjoyed editing your previous arrangement, "Dreams of the Shore of Another World" from Chrono Cross, but the amount of revision that this arrangement needs to go through should I give this a similar treatment would make it no longer yours, but mine. We don't want BespinSheetMusic. Maybe submit something else, and give this one a shot some other time?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

-measure 25 and on: Maybe one idea for this part is to make the arpeggios one octave down, just after the 16th notes run.

Also, mind the aesthetic formatting. You got a lot of slurs/8va's colliding with notes, the copyright collides with the staff, move it down a bit. Also page 2: the systems are too spaced out, if you can (don't know what Finale version you own) move them closer together like in page 1.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

It looks like I have a great deal more to do with this song. :P

I'll delete this submission for now; I've barely had any time to do any arranging recently, and I won't be able to get to this for quite some time.

Thank you for the feedback! :)