Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario World
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Koopa Kids
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

The title will be corrected to "Koopa Kid Battle" upon acceptance.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Tobbeh99

wait wait wait... an error: measures 31-34 has staccato+tied note.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 29, 2015, 08:12:43 AMIs staccato+tied note OK? Didn't thought so.
I did a little research and a lot of people seem to mention it happening, so I think it is. I know it's not portato (slur+staccato). I think what it implies is that you hit the note as staccato and use the sustain pedal to hold out the duration of the note, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to listen to the song to see exactly what he's going for, and I can't do that in school rn.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 29, 2015, 08:32:54 AMI think what it implies is that you hit the note as staccato and use the sustain pedal to hold out the duration of the note, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to listen to the song to see exactly what he's going for, and I can't do that in school rn.
Exactly^

I noticed one thing. Doesn't look like the 3rd beat is being shown clearly in measure 29?

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 29, 2015, 09:07:09 AMI noticed one thing. Doesn't look like the 3rd beat is being shown clearly in measure 29?
You're right; I hadn't noticed that before. Good catch.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

I'm not sure though.....Surely Olimar would have caught that if it was incorrect.

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 29, 2015, 09:07:09 AMI noticed one thing. Doesn't look like the 3rd beat is being shown clearly in measure 29?
What? The measure is clearly divided down the middle.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

I am referring to the right hand. Personally, I'd have the Ab (in the right hand) as a quarter tied to an 8th instead of a dotted quarter.....which would show the 3rd beat the clearest imo.
Doesn't really matter I guess :P

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on September 29, 2015, 09:28:49 AMWhat? The measure is clearly divided down the middle.
Whoops, I misread. The rhythm there is 8th-dotted quarter-dotted quarter-8th. That second dotted quarter falls right on beat three, so it does show it. My mistake.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player