News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The "Fixing the Sheets" Project - Super Mario 64

Started by Latios212, September 19, 2015, 09:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Whelp now I'm gonna go and make a whole bunch of Medleys for other games.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 29, 2015, 10:25:03 AMWhelp now I'm gonna go and make a whole bunch of Medleys for other games.
I love making medleys! Imo it gives arrangers more room for creativity. I want to do more as well, because it's a shame that they mention them in the WSYSLL thread but no one does them. I want to change the trend.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Finally, an addition to the project! Title Theme, pretty much set! I was questioning where to put articulations (I don't think I have any now), and my repeats could mess up in playback, so watch out for those.

[.mus]

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys,

Have a rough version of the entire Dire, Dire Docks. With the additional, new bass part. Pedal markings and dynamics are incomplete. Will worry about that lone system on the last page later. If you guys wanna fix it up that's cool too.

[.mus]

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

I'd love to but won't be to my computer until Saturday.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 08, 2015, 07:04:12 PMI'd love to but won't be to my computer until Saturday.
That's fine! I understand. Have fun wherever it is that you are!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 08, 2015, 07:01:38 PMHey guys,

Have a rough version of the entire Dire, Dire Docks. With the additional, new bass part. Pedal markings and dynamics are incomplete. Will worry about that lone system on the last page later. If you guys wanna fix it up that's cool too.

[.mus]
Looks great! I think it's fine how it is (except for the last 2 bars which could be moved over, but I'll let the Updaters worry about that). I just fixed 2 things:
1. Made the whole staff the same size. 2. Put your name on as editor.
I put it in the DB folder!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 10, 2015, 08:27:46 AMLooks great! I think it's fine how it is (except for the last 2 bars which could be moved over, but I'll let the Updaters worry about that). I just fixed 2 things:
1. Made the whole staff the same size. 2. Put your name on as editor.
I put it in the DB folder!
Thanks! I knew those staffs didn't seem right, for some reason I couldn't get it to only shrink some. Idk. Thanks again!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 29, 2015, 11:03:27 AMI love making medleys! Imo it gives arrangers more room for creativity. I want to do more as well, because it's a shame that they mention them in the WSYSLL thread but no one does them. I want to change the trend.
Well sure but I don't think they should be on the main site any more so than Maestro's Virtuosi arrangements. They're just too far from canonical. As in, there's just too much custom composition involved. (It's kinda weird for me to say that but this is one of those rare cases where I will)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

How's Lethal Lava Land coming, guys? I can offer my assistance if needed.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 03, 2015, 09:52:49 AMHow's Lethal Lava Land coming, guys? I can offer my assistance if needed.
Umm....oops ;D. We kinda haven't worked on that in a while. I've been busy with other things. I can show you what we have so far later. I'll try to make some progress tonight.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 03, 2015, 10:00:35 AMUmm....oops ;D. We kinda haven't worked on that in a while. I've been busy with other things. I can show you what we have so far later. I'll try to make some progress tonight.
Ok! I'll take a look.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 03, 2015, 10:00:35 AMUmm....oops ;D. We kinda haven't worked on that in a while. I've been busy with other things. I can show you what we have so far later. I'll try to make some progress tonight.

Ditto. I haven't done any arranging in about a month. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

I'm getting a 503 error when I open the folder.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle