[DELETED] [NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - "The Kidnapped Turnabout" by Oasis

Started by Zeta, September 11, 2015, 04:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: The Kidnapped Turnabout
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Oasis

Oasis

I will need some help, but I think I got the gist of it.~
And I couldn't find the 150 tempo in Finale. I'm wondering if you can input a tempo manually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTuGSttQsQ&list=PL6akIKaXBeU0fLNxW2cIlNNNuPpecwpQ1

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
SlowPokemon

Game title is "Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth"; the piece title is "The Kidnapped Turnabout"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oasis

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Aw I saw the title of the thread and I got excited. Then I saw the title of the case.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Oasis

@Altissimo: Oops! Sorry! That was the only game that had what Slow said.
@Slow: So was it the original title?
@Blue: Lol, I can totally understand why.
Altissimo

There hasn't been any music uploaded for AAI1 yet so that's why AAI2 is the only one there. I would think an AA fan would get that :V

Oasis

Tobbeh99

God job on the arrangement! But this sheet needs some editing:
-Metronome mark
-The rhythm should be like this:
Spoiler
[close]
-Accidental spelling in measures 12 and 14 3rd and 4th beat: should be Fb-Eb-Db-Eb. You already got the three last in the key signature itself.
-Needs dynamic, at least one in the beginning.
-The song accelerates, maybe from measure 11 and on. This needs to be notated.
- the last notes should be tied, not slurred. I think you just used the wrong tool in Finale since ties and slurs look similar.
-Lots of empty bars after the end, just delete those.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Oasis

@Tobbeh: Thanks for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it! Just a few questions if I may. When you said the rhythm should be like this and I clicked the spoiler, it was pretty much the same. What exactly do you mean?
And I already had a dynamic (the forte) in the beginning. Do you want me to add another one?
Altissimo

Quote from: Oasis on September 13, 2015, 09:46:13 AM@Tobbeh: Thanks for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it! Just a few questions if I may. When you said the rhythm should be like this and I clicked the spoiler, it was pretty much the same. What exactly do you mean?

What? I looked at the original file and what you have is nowhere close to what Tobbeh put.

Oasis

Oh shizz. 2 things, I haven't put the update yet and I should've looked harder. :(
I thought he meant rhythm as in how fast or slow it goes. Thanks Altissimo. Where would I be without you? Got you now Tobbeh. Thanks guys!
Tobbeh99

ops, didn't see you had an f there. However you could put it in between the staves, it looks better that way an makes more sense. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh