Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Dream Land
Console: Game Boy
Title: King Dedede
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AwesomeYears

AwesomeYears

I removed the semiquaver runs for easier playing. Original can be found in my Arrangement thingy.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6685.0

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Looking good! I'd prefer 8-measure systems so it'd fit on one page though. It's way too spaced out.

(awesomeyears love your file name)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

And that is fixed with only one button click, almost actually.

Here is the new one, looks a lot better with 8 measure/system:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/King%20Dedede.zip
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Can't see Tobbeh's edits, but formatting! Too much Pno, missing measure numbers, incorrect site url, text alignment issues, Dont forget about our FREE TEMPLATE FILE! (Sponsor)

With it, you never have to worry about formatting again!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

Edited the post with Tobbeh's changes, thanks!

Quote from: Latios212 on September 11, 2015, 07:07:17 AM(awesomeyears love your file name)
King DayDayDay is perfect DayDayDay ;)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 11, 2015, 07:13:17 AMCan't see Tobbeh's edits, but formatting! Too much Pno, missing measure numbers, incorrect site url, text alignment issues, Dont forget about our FREE TEMPLATE FILE! (Sponsor)

With it, you never have to worry about formatting again!
Whoops, this file was before I discovered it.

Olimar12345

Please edit the dynamics to only have one between the staves. (My educated guess is that Tobbeh added those in...) You can have separate dynamics, but in this instance it is unnecessary. so basically:

-Move the mp at mm5 above that staff
-remove the mp at mm9
-remove the mf at mm25

@Tobbeh: it isn't necessary to always put two dynamics, one per hand, each time you want to change them. It's implied, as a pianist, that you bring out the melody over the accompaniment.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

AwesomeYears

AwesomeYears

Olimar12345

yesh! several more things:

-I'm fairly certain that the Bb in the LH at the beginning starts on beat one, take another listen.
-Remove the lower notes from the chords in the RH of measures 3-4, since those aren't in the original.
-I propose that you move the LH down an octave from 25 to the end, since that voice is in that register.
-You've got some Copy/pasta errors towards the end of the piece. LH of mm.36 SHOULD be in 37, and measure 36 should be the same as measure 35.
-The second grouping of eighth notes in the RH of measure 36 is beamed upwards for some reason. Mind flipping that?
-The D in measure 14 (RH) needs to be a Bb below that. This also needs to be corrected at measure 30 where that repeats up the octave.
-The Composer and Arranger names need to be Right-Aligned!

Tobbeh99

I was the one editing measure 3,4. And after slowing down the song, I am very sure all those notes are there.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Found a better quality recording, you're right:

So yeah, leave that in, but do those other things I said!

EDIT: The Composer and Arranger names need to be Right-Aligned!

Olimar12345

Bumping this back up to the top before it gets lost among the new ones. If you would like, I can make the necessary changes for you so that it may be accepted.