News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Troubled Realm" by NocturneOfShadow

Started by Zeta, September 07, 2015, 09:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Troubled Realm
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: NocturneOfShadow

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikey

oh yeah, a few things I'm actually not sure about:
- the left hand in measures 37 & 38
- the 16th notes in 33 & 37
- are the chimes actually playing the A there, I'm not sure
- is it ok for me to drop the intervals in the left hand throughout the A part, or should I add those in

EDIT 2: I realize the updaters are slammed for time so I'd like to be able to do all the editing myself, and if I just can't make it perfect, well then I'll scrap it and let someone else have credit for finishing it.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Did you look at your PDF?
No offence, but it is ugly. Really ugly.
And the midi may be corrupted.

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I think my sheet looks like the picture.
It has
1 The title in quotation marks
2 The game name italicized
3 The composer name
4 The arranger name
5 Metronome marking
6 Key signature
7 I don't think 8va is quite necessary in any places
8 I have the copyright
9 I have the URL

So what exactly am I missing
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Well y but here's what's wrong:

Size and style on almost all texts.
The piano bracket is missing.
Copyright should be 2009 © Nintendo
Remove copyright on the other pages, the copyright should only appear on page 1.
URL should be http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 08, 2015, 09:45:54 AMWell y but here's what's wrong:

Size and style on almost all texts.    fix'd
The piano bracket is missing.           hmm, it had it to begin with, but it wouldn't let me delete just the abbreviations, it was all or nothing
Copyright should be 2009 © Nintendo   fix'd to look like the pictures' layout (Finale put in the copyright for me automatically like that)
Remove copyright on the other pages, the copyright should only appear on page 1.    I didn't have the copyright on the other pages
URL should be http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/   why do I need the yucky http stuff in the front, it's not necessary and just doesn't look good imo

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Remind me, what are those whole notes tied to?

iirc, dotted rests are a no no in 4/4.

mikey

do they have to be tied to anything?  Those are the chimes, they go on until they fade out
unmotivated

mikey

this is really bothering me, would love for someone to help figure it out.  The 16th notes in 33 and 37.  What are they?  Are they even full notes?
unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 11, 2015, 09:41:55 PMthis is really bothering me, would love for someone to help figure it out.  The 16th notes in 33 and 37.  What are they?  Are they even full notes?
I don't see why this is bothering you. I listened to the piece and they're definitely there; the strings play them pretty definitively. Unless you're referring to a couple of notes that you think should be there that aren't? It sounds like you have everything.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book