News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Nah I've just kind of got a knack for copying what I see. I'm not very good at original art though. (Nice Bayleef, btw!)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oasis

@SlowPokemon: Ah, I see. You are very good though!
And thank you for the compliment, but feel free to say it sucks if it does. Won't mind criticism. ;)
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Olimar12345

Bayleef:

Also @Bubbles: your Bayleef is amazing I <4 it
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Bayleef
Spoiler
[close]

If you're wondering why Bulbasaur's feet are in that corner over there:
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

FUCKING PLOT TWIST

Also your art style is really pretty I love your drawings

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2015, 09:52:55 PMFUCKING PLOT TWIST

Also your art style is really pretty I love your drawings
DUN DUN DUNNNN

Thanks mayne, I really appreciate that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

BlackDragonSlayer

I have done sin.

Spoiler
[close]

I am deeply sorry.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

^I like the shading you did :O
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

braix

Bubbles

I can't believe I've actually been keeping up with this lol
Spoiler
[close]

And if we're doing bonuses:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2015, 07:39:23 PMI can't believe I've actually been keeping up with this lol
Me rn

My meganium:
Spoiler
[close]

In case anyone is curious how I draw, here's the major steps I usually take. Usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes:
Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Meganium:

and an aded bonis:

Spoiler
[close]