News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Nah I've just kind of got a knack for copying what I see. I'm not very good at original art though. (Nice Bayleef, btw!)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oasis

@SlowPokemon: Ah, I see. You are very good though!
And thank you for the compliment, but feel free to say it sucks if it does. Won't mind criticism. ;)
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Olimar12345

Bayleef:

Also @Bubbles: your Bayleef is amazing I <4 it
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Bayleef
Spoiler
[close]

If you're wondering why Bulbasaur's feet are in that corner over there:
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

FUCKING PLOT TWIST

Also your art style is really pretty I love your drawings

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2015, 09:52:55 PMFUCKING PLOT TWIST

Also your art style is really pretty I love your drawings
DUN DUN DUNNNN

Thanks mayne, I really appreciate that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

BlackDragonSlayer

I have done sin.

Spoiler
[close]

I am deeply sorry.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

^I like the shading you did :O
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

braix

Bubbles

I can't believe I've actually been keeping up with this lol
Spoiler
[close]

And if we're doing bonuses:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2015, 07:39:23 PMI can't believe I've actually been keeping up with this lol
Me rn

My meganium:
Spoiler
[close]

In case anyone is curious how I draw, here's the major steps I usually take. Usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes:
Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Meganium:

and an aded bonis:

Spoiler
[close]