News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Here's Venusaur and Mega Venusaur (if I don't do the Mega Evolutions at the same time, I'm going to forget about them):
Spoiler
[close]

And, just because I thought it would be interesting for people to see how I start drawing something, here was my initial outline for Mega Venusaur (which was a BEAST to draw let me tell u):
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I love all these drawings, keep em coming :D

Venusaur
Spoiler
[close]

Chikorita
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

zoro blows y'all outta the water
except maybe slow, yours are pretty perfect too, if you cleaned up the sketches who knows!
unmotivated

Oasis

Well, here's the Chikorita. I love all your drawings. You guys make the Chikorita's so adorable and the Venusaur so cool.
Spoiler
[close]
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
SlowPokemon

Chikorita is SO CUTE, it's always been one of my favorites. Drawing this made me want to replay Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver haha.
Spoiler
[close]

edit: Everyone else's look fantastic too. I love all the extra stuff Oasis puts in hers.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Braix your chikorita is amazinggggg aaaaaah so cuteeeee
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Bayleef:
Spoiler
[close]

Also Braix, is there any reason you're not using their actual National Dex numbers? The only reason I'm asking is that it can get confusing--the regional Dexes also throw in older Pokémon so the newer ones aren't really in order.

Yug_Guy

Chikorita & Bayleef:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2015, 03:29:42 PMAlso Braix, is there any reason you're not using their actual National Dex numbers? The only reason I'm asking is that it can get confusing--the regional Dexes also throw in older Pokémon so the newer ones aren't really in order.
Cuz thug lyfe
I'm sure it won't be difficult to skip the older Pokémon anyway

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

FIREARROW

YOUR CHIKORITA IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING

And yeah Braix that sounds chill

Bubbles

Spoiler
[close]
Bayleef more like BAEleef amirite

SlowPokemon

Whoa, yours has a really cool pose Bubbles!

Also Braixen I forgot to mention this yesterday but your Venusaur has really awesome shading. It looks just like the old Sugimori art :D

Oasis

I loved your Bayleef Slow! How long have you been practicing? Are you an artist or something? Really cool! And cute!

Bayleef:
Spoiler
[close]
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"