News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Punny Topic

Started by Latios212, August 31, 2015, 09:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

You're pretty sharp. I might have to scale back on my puns.

Dudeman

One time a guy asked me how good I was at music. I told him I was A Natural.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Gsus, stop it with these puns.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh please. I've got a Liszt of these... and yes, I'm Schuberthat. Wolfy and I will be taking Clara Chopin, though my car keys are Haydn from me. Cars are annoying, too, Mostz-art quite annoying; but some are so good that I could Ravel in their glory all day.
I can't Handel all this. I ought to be locked in a Cage, out in the middle of a lonely Field, during a Nocturnal period.
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 30, 2015, 05:01:45 PMGsus, stop it with these puns.

That's gotta be the best musical joke I've ever heard.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It was originally Altissimo who said it..

Quote from: Altissimo on October 15, 2015, 09:10:06 PMWhat's the holiest chord

G sus
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

It's been in my repertoire of bad music puns for quite some while, but I guess she *was* the first to post it here.  It's sad that other chord names don't work as well for puns. (G7b13, anyone?)

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 30, 2015, 05:25:42 PMOh please. I've got a Liszt of these... and yes, I'm Schuberthat. Wolfy and I will be taking Clara Chopin, though my car keys are Haydn from me. Cars are annoying, too, Mostz-art quite annoying; but some are so good that I could Ravel in their glory all day.
I can't Handel all this. I ought to be locked in a Cage, out in the middle of a lonely Field, during a Nocturnal period.
Someone give this guy an award!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

i like how you still spent time on the shading. a minor detail, huh?

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 30, 2015, 09:25:19 PMi like how you still spent time on the shading. a minor detail, huh?
very little time was spent on the shading. but yes-however minor, it's a very important detail
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 30, 2015, 09:25:43 PMyou're my favorite asian
i'm my favorite asian too
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost