News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii - "World 1: Grass Land" by skiaak

Started by Zeta, August 30, 2015, 12:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

skiaak

Thanks. I was confused, as NinSheetMusic had a "World Map 6" or something.  I will change it back then.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

LifeMushroom

grass land, ice land, sky land, desert land, jungle land

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 31, 2015, 02:25:59 PMActually, grass land is the correct name.
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/new-super-mario-bros.-wii

Emm MLF that website is at times good, but titles are not official and thereby "grass land" is a fan-made/popular name for the world. We could have it as title but just keep that in mind.

See here: http://www.mariowiki.com/New_Super_Mario_Bros._Wii
Mariowiki doesn't say anything about what world it is simply calling them "world #"
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

skiaak

I'm just gong to keep the name as it is now. We can always change it back to World 1 Map if necessary.

Maelstrom

skiaak

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 31, 2015, 05:25:15 PMThis is the official name because this guy never lies.
No to nitpick to much but... How can that be an official name?? It doesn't have any source. Even funnier is that the title he names in the description is different reading "World 1: Fields" making it less believable. Yet again we could have any popular title as the title since the game doesn't seem to have any official, but don't just claim it to "official" without having a good reason (source).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

skiaak

I don't know. This could be debatable forever, unless there is some real source I'll just stick with the current name.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 31, 2015, 05:33:18 PMNo to nitpick to much but... How can that be an official name?? It doesn't have any source. Even funnier is that the title he names in the description is different reading "World 1: Fields" making it less believable. Yet again we could have any popular title as the title since the game doesn't seem to have any official, but don't just claim it to "official" without having a good reason (source).
Ok, fine, I didn't elaborate. This guy has never been wrong with track names before. I'm not entirely sure where he gets them, but each and every soundtrack he uploads is complete and flawless, although he doesn't upload that many.

skiaak

I corrected everything you guys mentioned [I HOPE]. I did this because school is starting and I don't want this to pile up. PDF and MIDI updated, not the MUS though. Tell me what you think! :)

skiaak

You may see many formatting errors. Please keep those on hold, I was in a big rush. Will come back to this as soon as I can.

skiaak

The PDF and MIDI files have been edited. Please tell me what you think, regarding anything about this submission. Also, someone PLEASE help me convert the file (XML file link below) to MUS so I can update the MUS file as well...

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=64874854514930483288

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

skiaak

Thank you very much, Brawler4Ever. Any more comments and suggestions? If not, I wiol mark this thread that is ready for the updaters.