The Next "Fixing The Sheets" Project Thread

Started by Olimar12345, August 30, 2015, 06:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game(s) would you like the next "Fixing the Sheets" project to focus on?

Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version (Platinum too)
8 (25%)
Mega Man 1 and Mega Man 2
5 (15.6%)
Super Mario 64
12 (37.5%)
Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version (Crystal too)
3 (9.4%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
11 (34.4%)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
7 (21.9%)
Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version (Emerald too)
4 (12.5%)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
11 (34.4%)
Metroid (the entire section)
6 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 07:47:00 AM

Maelstrom

I guess I'll nominate Kirby Super Star

edit: Scratch that. Is it possible to nominate the whole Metroid section?

Tobbeh99

Ok, since Olimar hasn't updated the OP yet. Were up to 9 nominations now, 9th being Maelstroms "Kirby Super Star". Which means only 3 left.

Mael: Well if counting the amount of sheets, then the Metroid section has probably as much as Zelda Wind Waker. So maybe, Olimar will have to decide.

My opinion is: we probably shouldn't restrict ourselves to only nominate one game, while my nomination being an exception, because then only the games with lot's of songs arranged will be nominated, while other titles with fewer songs arranged but with poor quality might not be nominated since the project will be so short. Maybe a better rule might be to look for the amount of sheets there are, and that a nomination can be multiple games but under a common theme such as all Metroid games or the 3 first Final Fantasy games for example.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Everything I thought would be good has already been nominated so I'll just keep my mouth shut for now.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Yeah, like the Mega Man one, I'll allow an entire Metroid section project, since there aren't too many to begin with.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 30, 2015, 05:44:00 PMEverything I thought would be good has already been nominated so I'll just keep my mouth shut for now.
These are all wonderful choices yeah. I'll refrain from nominating this time around.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

I'll give you guys two more days before I close the nomination start the poll.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2015, 09:55:48 AMI'll give you guys two more days before I close the nomination start the poll.
5>2... ;D Anyone else gonna nominate stuff?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2015, 07:36:20 AMForgot. Poll is going up shortly.
No problem. Sorry if I sounded harsh, Olimar. Didn't mean to be rude.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Everyone gets three votes, poll goes down in two weeks.

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Like the AP maybe? A decent amount of votes I guess.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Do you think we could correlate this with the next arrangement project?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

I might like to add, that, while I voted, I will not be here to help, as the poll ends a week after I leave.

Quote from: FireArrow on September 06, 2015, 11:47:23 AMDo you think we could correlate this with the next arrangement project?
Well, if that happens, it will most likely only happen because both are chosen as the same game individually. However, if there are just a few songs that need to be arranged for the full OST, I see no reason not to throw those in too, as was done with RBY