News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 85: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, August 28, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I'm willing to host if I can think of a game.
that more than bubbles and olimar like
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

davy

If we get at least one more player I'm willing to host.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

School is done for me les fire dis thing up
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 14, 2015, 11:11:27 PMSchool is done for me les fire dis thing up
You aren't the only one in school. :P
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

I go on winter break at the end of this week
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Finals was last week, yeeeees.

Mashi

FireArrow, NocturneOfShadow, you can post your games now if you haven't already!  If either of you would rather play over host, you can let the other host.

mikey

oh, uh, lemme think of a game :X
unmotivated

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left- or if the wolf accrues 7 total lives.

Flavor: The bulletproof vest obviously stops a gun.  The search warrant is a forgery and the gun
will protect you from the intruders anyway.  The bulletproof vest contains drugs, hence being
stopped by the search warrant, and giving a 1UP (mushrooms?).
unmotivated

FireArrow

I'll just let noc go since it'll take me a couple of days to come up with something.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

NocturneOfShadow, just want to ask some questions before you send out Roles:

Can a Player carry more than one Item?  And can he/she forego using a Gun the Night Phase they receive it and use it the next Night Phase?
Can a Player use a Gun or Search Warrant during the Day Phase?
When you say the Search Warrant "allows you to learn a player's color unless that play has a gun," do you mean that they receive no results if the Player has a Gun?  Or does the Search Warrant give a color (e.g. Green) even if it's false?  I'm supposing that Search Warrant is used up even if it fails?
Will a wolfing eliminate a Player or only remove one life?  Same question regarding lynches.  And I'm also supposing Bulletproof Vests don't block wolfings?
Can a Player shoot himself/herself with a Gun? 
Does the Bulletproof Vest still give a 1UP if it's used to block a Gun?
You say that the Humans win when the Wolf accrues 7 total lives, but I'm having trouble following the logic of that.  Could you clarify for me why you decided on that?

mikey

Quote from: Mashi on December 19, 2015, 09:59:11 AMNocturneOfShadow, just want to ask some questions before you send out Roles:

Can a Player carry more than one Item?  And can he/she forego using a Gun the Night Phase they receive it and use it the next Night Phase?Each item has to be used the night you get it.
Can a Player use a Gun or Search Warrant during the Day Phase?So that means no
When you say the Search Warrant "allows you to learn a player's color unless that play has a gun," do you mean that they receive no results if the Player has a Gun?  Or does the Search Warrant give a color (e.g. Green) even if it's false?  I'm supposing that Search Warrant is used up even if it fails?If the search warrant is used on a player with a gun no result is returned.
Will a wolfing eliminate a Player or only remove one life?  Same question regarding lynches.  And I'm also supposing Bulletproof Vests don't block wolfings?A wolfing and lynching only removes one life.
Can a Player shoot himself/herself with a Gun?  Yes.
Does the Bulletproof Vest still give a 1UP if it's used to block a Gun?The bulletproof vest isn't "used" to block a gun.  Players with bulletproof vests can't be killed by a gun.
You say that the Humans win when the Wolf accrues 7 total lives, but I'm having trouble following the logic of that.  Could you clarify for me why you decided on that?needed more sevens.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Small critique: The wolf wins when the number of lives equals the number of players remaining or when there are seven lives remaining. At the very least, that means that 14 lives have to be lost across the board in order for the wolf to win, whereas if three humans end up with guns and by some freak coincidence happen to all shoot the wolf without a bulletproof vest, the humans would win instantly. Isn't that a little unbalanced?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book