[WiiU] New Super Mario Bros. U - "Overworld Theme" by skiaak

Started by Zeta, August 27, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 03:42:21 PMUnfortunately, I don't know how to :/

With Notepad, there should be an option under File > MusicXML > Export and you can then save it as an XML file. On a Mac, anyway, dunno about Windows

skiaak

Could you quickly help me with that then, Altissimo?
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

skiaak

I have updated the OP with new PDF and MIDI files. Here is an XML if someone could help me convert to MUS so I can update that, that would be great.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=34785226595102653527

skiaak

Thanks to Latios212 for helping me convert the XML to MUS! The MUS file in the OP has now been edited. Please enjoy! :)

Also thanks Altissimo for converting that MUS to XML so that I could edit it. :)

skiaak

I just analyzed it again and found that I had forgot to put back some articulations. Later in the day, I will get back to work on this and then update this thread when I have updated the files.

Sebastian

Sorry. I'm away from the keyboard right now. When I get on I'll be happy to help if you wish. 👍

skiaak

Actually it is really a few minor things. While I was editing it, I erased some of your articulations accidentally and never added them back. There's also some things besides that. I can fix these minor things, the only thing I need help on is to have somebody convert the XML (I will provide it) to MUS. Thanks though, for the offer. :)

mikey

unmotivated

skiaak

Updates done! The new files have been updated, please redownload them again if you want to! :)

skiaak

Does anybody think the PDF is too small? Is it okay? Don't want to hurt your eyes trying to read it.

Maelstrom

skiaak

Well then, this is all for the updaters! I see they've got quite a load of work dating from May, in fact.

skiaak

Wow! So many submissions! This is already on the second page! Bumped for visibility for the next update.

skiaak