Series: Other
Game: E.V.O.: Search for Eden
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Ending Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: kevronicoal

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bespinben

The way a sheet is presented says a lot about the quality of the work. You've got the notes right, but the notation should also reflect the elegant nature of the piece. In the example below, I have added cross-staff notation, fingerings, pedaling, articulation, and dynamics to your sheet. The ONLY thing I changed about the arrangement itself, the notes, was doubling the octave on the melody, because that's what's in the OST:

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MUSX]

Does this not speak beauty now more than at first?

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

kevronicoal

(Hopefully responding from my phone doesn't ruin this reply haha)

Quote from: Bespinben on September 30, 2015, 02:31:29 PMDoes this not speak beauty now more than at first?

But wow! I never considered the aspects that you have added to make the music flow even more. What you did is pretty amazing - incredibly so compared to the basic notes I submitted! It really does show the beauty and elegance that Koichi had put into the piece.

Thanks so much, Bespinben!! What would the next step in the submission process be? Since this was a big "evolution" (some pun intended, hence the game ;)) to the sheet music, should credit be added to it for you as well, do you think?

DonValentino

Quote from: kevronicoal on October 09, 2015, 06:54:26 AMBut wow! I never considered the aspects that you have added to make the music flow even more. What you did is pretty amazing - incredibly so compared to the basic notes I submitted! It really does show the beauty and elegance that Koichi had put into the piece.

Thanks so much, Bespinben!! What would the next step in the submission process be? Since this was a big "evolution" (some pun intended, hence the game ;)) to the sheet music, should credit be added to it for you as well, do you think?

What you just saw is pure Bespin magic ;J
As for the next step in the Search for Eden of the sheet, an Updater would have to accept it if everything's fine. Only thing you could do is update the submission files with the ones Bespinben shared above if you want.

kevronicoal

Quote from: DonValentino on October 09, 2015, 09:54:47 AMWhat you just saw is pure Bespin magic ;J
As for the next step in the Search for Eden of the sheet, an Updater would have to accept it if everything's fine. Only thing you could do is update the submission files with the ones Bespinben shared above if you want.

The magic was great! :D Thanks again Bespinben!!

And I just did that - updated the files in my submission. Thank, Don!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot